Chapter 3-Upcoming Dueling Tournament

Your p.o.v

- Let's duel! Yusei and Jack screamed as they drew their cards.

I sat down beside Yusei, looking at his hand while Crow did the same thing with Jack.

- I'll start by summing quillbolt hedgehog in defense mode. Then, I'll end my turn with a facedown, Yusei stated.

- Then it's my turn, get ready as I will summon Red Resonator in attack mode. Then, I'll use his effect to summon Mad Archfiend from my hand. I'll attack you with my red resonator.

Yusei simply took a quillbolt hedgehog away from the field and placed it in his graveyard.

- After that, I'll attack you directly with Md Archfiend! Jack continued.

Yusei: 4000 - 2200 LP Jack: 4000 LP

- I'll then end my turn by throwing two cards face down.

A few minutes later

Yusei was in a really bad spot. Jack had 1800 life points while Yusei was down to his mere 500 LP. The blonde one had Red Dragon Archfiend and Vide Dragon in defense position and no spell or trap on the field. Yusei had Dash Warrior in defense mode with two face down. It was the turn for the onyx haired boy and if he didn't do anything fastly, it would be the end.

I look at Yusei as he draws a card and look at his hand, uncertain. I shake my head and take one of his cards, playing for him.

- We summon Junk Synchron in attack mode. Then using his effet, I'll bring my quillbolt hedgehog back from my graveyard. Then, I'll tune the three of them to synchro summon Stardust Dragon! I said, pulling his card from his extra deck and placing it on the field.

I saw Yusei's small smile as I continued.

- Then we'll use the spell card Blind Spot Strike! I chose a monster in the defense position on your side of the field and all his DEF points get added to Stardust Dragon as ATK points until the end phase.

Stardust Dragon: 2500---4900 ATK

- We attack your Red Dragon Archfiend with Stardust Dragon, Yusei stated.

Jack: 1800---0 LP

- You got lucky! If Y/n wouldn't have been here, I would have ended up destroying you! Jack said, frustrated.

- Good Job Y/n! Crow said, looking at me curiously.

- Of course she's going to be good. Didn't you see the pictures above the T.V? Yusei asked.

A small smile made its way to my lips as I looked at the pictures and trophies. Crow and Jack both get up fastly, wanting to see what was so special. In the one in the middle, we could see a younger me standing with a small golden cup. An older girl with shorter h/c color had her arm around my waist and a peace sign in the other.

- You once won the Fortune Cup! Crow said, respect lacing his words.

- Yeah, and the year after that, I went to a team duel. With Theo and Lilia. They were my older siblings. We won first place. It's in the picture on your left, I told them.

In the picture, we could see Theo and Lilia lifting me up on the shoulders as I lift another, bigger golden cup high in the air.

- And, a few months later, I won against the Turbo Champion.

Yusei chuckled.

- Guys, I think we found the missing member for our team, he said.

Jack and Crow look at each other and nod. Then they glance at Yusei. The three of them nod and they look at me. A small smile tugged at my lips at their way of communicating but then I asked them confused.