Chapter 19-Life Continues

Seven days after the wedding

Your p.o.v

I open my left eye for a few seconds. I look around to see my bedroom. I yawn and get up slowly to sit on my bed. Right on time, Yusei gets in with a tray full of food. I hold the covers on my chest and look at my husband. He sat down next to me and placed the tray just in front of me.

- Good morning, princess, he says.

I smile at him.

- Good morning, my prince.

I look at the breakfast only to notice that Yusei made f/f. I look at him, grinning.

- Thank you!

He scooted closer to me and kissed my forehead.

- Anything for you.

We eat together, stay in bed for a few hours, talking and cuddling.

- Y/n, darling?

I hum and look at my husband, silently urging him to continue talking.

- I wanted to take you out for lunch. Would you like it?

I smile at him and kiss his nose.

- Of course! Where are we going?

Yusei looks at me and smiles lovingly.

- It's a surprise!

He gets up and walks toward the door.

- Get dressed in something not too casual. We will be leaving in two hours.

He sends a smile my way before he gets out. I get up fastly and walk toward the bathroom to take a quick shower. When I get out, I pick up my outfit and get dressed. Then, I apply some makeup on and put my heels on.

When I am done with everything, I get outside of the room.

- Yusei? Are you here?

- I'm in the kitchen!

I walk up to find him sitting on a chair, his deck all over the table.

- What are you doing?

- I'm just looking through my strategies. I have a duel against Jack this afternoon.

I smile at him and sit down next to him. That's when I notice that he is wearing a dark blue tuxedo.

- If you want, after lunch, you can try your new strategies against me.

I smirk at him as his face falls.

- I would love to, but only if you promise me to hold back.

I let out a chuckle and kissed his cheek.

- I promise. Now, let's get going.

He gets up, takes all his cards and place them in his small box.

- I forgot to ask you but Jack, Carly, Crow and Akiza are going to join us. Kind of like a triple date.

My smile gets wider and I wrap my arms around his as we get downstairs into the shop.

- It's been two days since I last opened it. I think I'll be working tomorrow.

Yusei turns to look at me.

- I'll help you tomorrow then.

- I would love to!

He smiles at me. We stop in front of the red duel runner.

- I'll ride with you? I ask my husband.

- If you want to, Yusei replied as he took out two helmets.