Chapter 10-Kidnapped

A/n: I am so so sorry for not publishing yesterday! I had the chapter ready but I got to busy with something that I ended up forgetting. Anyway, please enjoy the new update!

I hear whistles. I turn around fastly and notice five men looking at me.

- She's ours! One of them says before they knocks me unconscious.

The last thing I hear is Yusei screaming my name.

Yusei's p.o.v

I get down from Y/n's duel runner. I make my way to the door to open it for her when I hear someone whistle. When I turn around, I see five men holding Y/n.

- Y/n!

As soon as they see me, they get on their duel runners and run away with her. Without thinking, I get on Y/n's runner and start the engines. I really need to get her back before they can do anything to her. I feel my heart start to ache as I think about her getting hurt. It would kill me if they do anything to Y/n. She is just so amazing, beautiful, strong, caring and mysterious. I found her interesting and started to take a liking to her as soon as I laid eyes on her in her shop. After she let us stay at her place, my liking turned into something more. I fell in love with her. And with each passing second, I can't help but fall deeper in love. I am now ready to do anything so she is safe.

- If they even dare touch one single hair of hers, they're dead, I said through gritted teeth.

I continue to follow them until they stop in front of an abandoned shopping center. I stop the engine and hide. They get off of their duel runners and get inside with Y/n. I follow them, making sure to not make any sound.

During this time . . .

Your p.o.v

I woke up in a small, cold cell.

- You're finally awake, I see! One of the men that kidnapped me said.

- What do you want from me? I ask them.

My arms are tied just above my head, making it almost impossible to move. I am lucky that my feets aren't attached.

- Well, I thought we could have some fun, the same man said, putting his fingers on my cheek.

- And after that? I ask again, knowing that he planned something else.

- Well, we can sell you as a slave, I'm sure a lot of people are ready to pay a lot for the Goddess of Dragons, the man smirked.

- Aaravos! I thought I made it clear for you not to kidnap anyone! an older man said from behind the man that was talking to me.

- I know, Alan, but look who I actually got! It's the Goddess of Dragons! Aaravos told 'Alan'.

- You know what! Do what you want but if you end up in prison again, I won't help you out.

Alan signed and left. Just by what he said, I am able to understand that Aaravos used to make a living by kidnapping people.

- Where were we? Aaravos looked at me, caressing my cheek again.

Suddenly, we heard shouting and screaming outside of the room. Aaravos looked at the door and as soon as he stood up, two mens came in. They were all holding someone hostage.

- Yusei! What are you doing here! I scream as soon as I see them.

- I'm here to save you.

- Too bad you're not saving anyone, lover boy, a man behind them snickered.

Aaravos looked at me smirking.

- Well, how about he watch us as we have some fun, he asked.

Yusei's eyes looked at me in worry before he turned to look at Aaravos.