Chapter 11-The Calm before the Storm

⚠️ Important ⚠️In this part, their is going to have some mature content. I don't mean complete scenes but like a few mentions and some sexual actions between Y/n and Yusei. Read at your own risks! Enjoy!

One of his hands cupped my face as he looked at me, smiling warmly.

- I love you, Y/n.

I smile back, adding my hand on top of his and squeezing it, I reply.

- I love you too, Yusei.

With that, we leaned in closer to each other, letting our lips collide in a small, but loving kiss.

Your p.o.v

When we both pulled back, I was grinning like an idiot and he was smiling.

- Now, we should really get going, Yusei told me.

He took my hand in his and he pulled me toward Scarlet Sorceress. I got on behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

- Yusei?

- Hmm?

- I don't think I am ready to tell my brother I'm dating. So how about we don't tell anyone we are dating?

- I don't mind. The only important thing is that you are happy.

I smile a little bit as he starts the engine and starts to drive toward my shop. It doesn't take much time before he stops in front of the familiar doors. To our surprise, all the group is standing behind the door, looking at everyone and everything that passed with worry. As soon as their eyes lean on us, they all smile, happy to see us.

Yusei gets down and helps me do the same.

- Go ahead, I'll join you inside from the back door. I have to bring Scarlet Sorceress inside.

He nods and walks toward the door and all our friends. I walked fastly toward the back of the shop and took my keys out of my pocket as soon as I saw the purple door. I unlock it and open the light. Then, I get in with Scarlet Sorceress. I find myself in the control room of the training field. I close the door leading to the outside and open the other one. Finding myself in the back of the training field, I get on my duel runner and ride it up to the small room with all the engines. I then left Scarlet here and got upstairs.

I still have to build more A17 engines. I'm going to have work when I come back from the small break.

Something tells me when your break will end, you'll have more people that can help you, Emerald said.

I smile at his comment.

- You took your time! We were planning on playing truth or dare! Care to join?! Leo asked as soon as I stepped out of the stairs and into the living room.

I look at everyone as they are all sitting on the couches.

- I would love it too! I said, smiling.

I sat down next to Yusei and Crow.

- So, who's starting? Luna asked, from across me.

- I can! Akiza said, raising her hand.

We all nod and wait for her to choose someone.

- Jack, truth or dare?

- Dare, Jack said.

- Get to the kitchen and bring us something to eat.

The boy got up and walked toward the kitchen but stopped and looked at me.

- Third cupboard on the left. You'll find three bags, bring them, I simply told him.