Chapter 4-Team 5D's

- I made my decision, I'll join your team on the condition that I duel last.

Crow and Jack grinned as Yusei smirked. I felt blood rush to my cheek as I looked at the attractive, onyx haired man.

- Welcome to team 5D's! they screamed together.

I smiled at them and then we each proceeded to get to bed. And for once, as if Lilia was looking out for me, I didn't have any other nightmares.

Your p.o.v

I wake up, like normally at six and a half. I took a small shower, made my hair and wore my clothes.

- I wonder what the boys would like to eat for breakfast, I asked myself.

I get to the kitchen and prepare some pancakes. I prepare some f/d (favorite drink) for the four of us and eat my part. When I finish eating, I get downstairs to open the shop.

Timeskip a few hours later

The door to the shop opens and I see Mrs. Brown and his son enter.

- Y/n! How have you been? She asked me, full of energy.

I smile at her and answer.

- Good as always. How are you?

- I'm fine, thanks for asking, she smiled.

I turn my attention to the fourteen years old looking at me curiously.

- You're the one who built my old duel runner? he ask incredulously.

I chuckle.

- Yep! Now, do you want the same model or would you like to change?

He looked around him and decided to see if there's something that he liked.

- I want this one! He screamed while pointing to the newest model I built.

- Perfect, now before we continue, can I see your deck?

Mother and son look at me, confused. But, the boy gives me his deck. I look through it.

- It's no wonder you can't win a fight, I signed. Look, in order to have a good deck, you need to have a balanced one.

He looked at me, even more confused. I hand him the deck while explaining.

- Your deck doesn't have any traps, you only have a few monsters and the rest are spell cards. In order to be able to win, you need to have an equal number of spell, trap and monster cards.

He finally understood and looked at me happily.

- Thank you, ma'am!

I laughed at the excited boy.

- Now, can I know what your favorite monster is?