𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

SONG: SWEETEST PIE BY DUA LIPA FT MEGAN THE STALLION

I SAT DOWN NEXT TO Valentino as he watched a movie, not realizing he had a girl over

I SAT DOWN NEXT TO Valentino as he watched a movie, not realizing he had a girl over. I smiled looking over at the girl, "Hi! What's your name?"

She smiled back at me, "My names Isabelle, yours?" Her voice sounded so....forced that I wanted to scream "Im Adriana, so how long?"

Her face grew confused, "How long...?" she asked. "How long until he throws you away?" She gasps looking at Valentino who's currently glaring at me. "She's just kidding baby!"

He grabs my arm and pulls me into the hallway, "What the fuck is wrong with you!" He whisper yells. I just stand there smirking at him, "I'm just saying the truth!"

"Well the truth doesn't always need to be said! I need her for at least the next few hours before I head to a strip club with your brother." My eyes widen at his statement.

"Will you just behave until then? I'll give you some money, just please" Hmmm I like when he begs me, it makes him look so....pathetic. "Sure, $50. Take it or leave it"

He snarls at me before taking out his wallet, "Here." He growls pushing me back into the living room, "Tell her you were kidding" He whispers.

"Hey Isabelle! I was just kidding, I usually joke around like that. If your gonna keep him for a while you better get used to it!" I fake laugh before rolling my eyes and walking into the kitchen to grab a snack

"I have to visit someone today so if you don't mind, don't ruin the house with your....children. Thanks!" I flip him off and walk out the house walking to my car.

˚ ˚

"Ah!! Adriana! You made it!" Gabi comes running towards me. "I couldn't miss it for anything! We've been friends since middle school!" She smiles and pulls me in for a hug.

"I do need a favor though...." I pull away, staring at her, "There's a big fashion scouter coming out to my show today, she owns one of the biggest fashion companies in the world and she's looking for some new designers....please please please model for me! I'm missing a few models!"

I grin at her looking at her face, it's totally red and I almost wanna laugh at it. But I don't — obviously — and instead i grab her hand, looking her in the eye. "Of course i'll do it! Your my best friend you'd do the same for me!"

She squeals and starts jumping up and down and knowing Gabi, if I didn't follow her and jump with her she'd go completely psycho. So I followed her, jumping with her...while squealing.

"AHHHH THANK YOUUU! Go backstage I have some makeup artists in the back waiting for you" She pushes me through the curtains that lead backstage.