𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭

to feel the air hitting your face as you're speeding through the streets of tokyo is something that l/n y/n didn't think she'd have in this lifetime- it just feels surreal.

having adrenaline pumping through your veins and the thumping of your heart competing with the loud sound of the motorcycle's engine, it's like something out of a movie. and let's not forget having your arms wrapped around the guy who you're sure had stolen your heart out.

they haven't even known each other that long, right? when did keisuke introduce her to him? the author would like to believe that they had met at around july (she may or may not have forgotten when they met and is tired to scroll through seven chapters to look for the month.).

yeah... it hasn't even been a full month since they met but somehow, it was like they've known each other since the beginning of their first year.

(e/c) eyes watched the scenery pass by as the two of them zoomed all around with no particular destination in mind. chifuyu had told her beforehand that if she wanted to go somewhere, that she'll just have to tug on his shirt so that he can pull over.

but at the moment, despite having to feel this for the nth time thanks to her cousin who would always drive her around, it was like it's her first time riding on a bike as cool as his- if not, even cooler.

she's reliving the excitement and adrenaline all over again as if it was deja vu- it's addicting and she knows it's wrong. but when you're just a fifteen year old girl who's about to enter the world of adults, you'll want to do anything and everything that you know your future self would not have the time to do so.

"we'll be stopping at some park, is that alright with you?!" chifuyu exclaimed, keeping his eyes on the road and raising the volume of his voice to ensure that she had surely heard him.

two tugs was all he needed, grinning at nothing in particular as he sped up a little bit, making the (h/c) haired girl to wrap her arms around him a little tighter.

call him selfish and whatnot but, he's kind of feeling cocky having this cute girl behind him with her arms wrapped around his torso- and let's not forget the possible crush that the blond has on y/n, he's entering a dangerous territory.

a territory that's not really recommended for mindless, lovestruck fifteen year olds to enter.

it will either bring you pain, or the love that's worth a lifetime. but, let's face it- 'love' that blossomed when you were teenagers are nothing but fictional, whether it be in a literal fanfiction or in real life.

because who would keep their promises that they made when they were just mere lovestruck fools who has no idea on how rough the path is- no idea how many sacrifices you need to take to get that fairytale perfect romance.

after all, at the end of the day, promises are merely words that left the mouth of a sinner.

however, in the case of matsuno chifuyu and l/n y/n, they're driving into the territory of love without noticing it- signing up for an unknown path that fate only knows where it leads to.

but... as much as i want to stop them from falling into this thing called 'love', i really can't control how they feel for each other. and even if it's foolish, all we can do is sit back and watch everything unravel until the end.

with a thumping heart and nothing but her on his mind, he took a left and they were welcomed by the smell of lavenders and hydrangea's , flowers that you would typically see whenever japan is in it's summer season.

to say that y/n is more than shocked to have only discovered that a place like this is an understatement- because right now, she believes that she's lucid dreaming.