A side story: Ashleys adventure

Ashley kelley has a secret.....
For the past few months, she hasn't been honest with the people around her, with a little secret wrapped around her finger. That little secret just so happens to be Kaden Connor. Kaden Connor is just about the hottest guy in arizona high. The girls swoon over him and the guys wish they could be him. Connor happens to be not only the captain of the football team but also the captain of the debate team as well, a double threat to various social groups, he was desired by pretty much the entire school. He even had an affair with the assistant debate coach, let's just say she's now serving some time in prison. It's fair to say that Kaden is pretty damn popular, and once the school finds out that he's messing around with a loser like Ashley Kelley, chaos's is destined to unfold.

"Ashley get your ass down here", calls her younger brother Andy. Ashley is once again late for school. She grudgingly pushes herself out of her bed dressed in nothing but her dads XLL t shirt and a thin pair of shorts. Although she's known for being weird, her beauty does not go unnoticed. She prances to her dresser as her silky black hair slings behind her, she undoes her heartless curls and combs it through with the brush she found on the floor. Her hair frames her face and outlines her body as it lays midlength across her chest. The curls which are perfectly in place bounce as she turns to her mirror with her droopy but sultry eyes as she smears some black eyeliner on her waterline as her eyes begun to water from the uncomfortableness. She keeps a simple routine adding a layer of pink lipgloss to compliment her already soft rosy lips. She takes a last look in the mirror analyzing her face and body in a way it seemed as though she was trying to decide what part of herself she would be insecure about today as her door slammed open. "What the fuck Ashley??!!", cried her poor brother Andy whose already been late school 3 times this weeks. "I'm sorry Andy! I am going to car now I promise" responded Ashley to her brothers remorse. Ashley slammed some random folders into her bag a half broken pencil and ran down the stairs to grab a granola bar for breakfast. She had about a million missing assignments, but the only thing on her mind was her most recent crush, Kaden. In her head, Ashley and Kadens story was about romantic as Rose and Jacks was from the Titanic. It was natquals, The biggest debate tournament of the year. Ashley and Kaden were very different beings but the one thing they both shared was their talent for debate. Ashley and karen were the captain of their schools debate team and ashley will never forget their first round together. Kaden was a pretty big shot in all of arizona, every tournament her thoughts would fade away as she she began to fixate on his eyes and imagined them lingering across her body and outlining every curve as they reach her lips. Her thoughts were interrupted as tabroom sent an update. ROOM 34. OPPONENT: KADEN CONNOR. "shit shit shit shit shit", Ashley began to panic. She did not know how to be in any sort of distance around Kaden without feeling as if her body would turn into mush and melt into the floor. She began to compose of herself and went to the round. If any normal person would witness this round, the would say it was a regular amicable round between two individuals. But to Ashley, she felt as if she were living inside a romance novel. She imagined the tension growing between them as they debate the latest topic which was humans are primarily driven by self interest. After the round Ashley's cheeks turned bright red as she realized this was pathetically probably the best moment of her entire life. However, Her delusion didn't hit too hard as she realized pretty much the entire state wanted to fuck kaden and all Ashley was to anybody was invisible. Little did she know just how desperate kaden was for a taste of ashley's desires.

OH MY FUCKING GOD, Pia exclaimed as she excitedly ran to find Ashley in the hallway. Ashley was only 10 minutes late getting to school today and wa don't expecting Pia to be so bubbly this early in yhe morning. "You will not believ what I heard" Pia explains. Ashley rolled her eyes waiting for her delusional friend to tell her what she was getting so excited about. "Kaden asked me for your number." "WHAT!" Shouted Ashley never in her life would she imagined this could have been a possibility. How many sleepless nights has she had dreaming of kadens hands all over her body. "Your lying" She responds. "Nope, he's going to ask you on a date. just watch" Pia stupidly walks away to go print out her genetics notes as Ashley blindly stares at the dirty ceilings of the hallway. It's to good to be true, she thinks to herself as she walks to her next class.

HEY THIS IS KADEN, IS THIS ASHLEY? PIA GAVE ME YOUR NUMBER?

OH! YES HI THIS IS ASHLEY

OH HEY HAHA, IVE NOTICED YOU ALL OF DEBATE SEASON AND THOUGHT YOU WERE REALLY CUTE. ALSO YOU TOTALLY BEAT ME IN THAT TOUND HAHA

NO WTF! YOU DID SO WELL

NAH YOU GOT IT SO GOOD LIKE YOUR DOPAMINE ARGUMENT REALLY THROUGH ME
THANKS HAHA

I KNOW THIS IS WEIRD BUT DO YOU WANT TO GO ON LIKE A DATE?

YES !!!!
I MEAN....SURE NO PROBLEM

HAHA COOL, SO ILL MEET YOU AT 8?

YEAH SURE!

Ashley is about to lose her shit. She is officially going on her date with her crush that was the subject in all her wildest fantasies and encompasses all her ferocious desires. She puts on her lacy bra and underwear set and fully shaved.... just in case. She does not know what's he's gonna do or say but it doesn't matter she's too blinded by live

Ashley gets to the restutaunt as Kaden flashes her a wide smile. He's so cute she thinks to herself. She doesn't know how she's gonna get through this dinner without exploding in a puddle, To her surprise, Kaden looks equally as nervous. They make small talk for a little bit and Kaden begins to spill his guts. "Jesus Ashley I'm gonna be honest, I cannot get you off my mind" Ashley, being completely thrown off responds " what do you mean "? "I mean you Ashley all you, god.. your brain the way you debate, your smile, and lord don't get me started on your body.. the things i want to do to you god, I cant restrain myself then any longer. Ashley has to double check if she's still breathing, for some reason all her anxiety releases form her body as responds with " then fuck me"

Kaden grabs ashley and almost carrie's her into the nearby restroom. Their he begins to kiss her across the jaw and linger down to her neck leaving red marks and he begins tj explore her body. Ashley surprised the new feeling begins tugging in kadens are begins to wrap her legs around straddling her as she begs him to release her from this torment and fill her up so she can feel what it's like to have him inside of her. "God ashley your so perfect" "Kaden shut up and keep going" Kaden without instinct responds and grabs her ass with both hands as he jolts her up to the sink hoping nobody can hear the noise. As they begin to explore each other with their lips and tongue, Kaden takes a hand a slides it up Ashley's skirt. " Do you wear these short skirts to drive me crazy he asks" Ashley at this point is not able to respond and only is able to mutter choaked up moans as she engulfs in pleasure. Kaden continues to linger his fingers up ashley's skirt as she feels her pulse tightening around his member. " Are you Ready" He asks. "Yes Kaden Yes". Karen doesn't need any more assurance as he thrusts into Ashley as they both gasp and the tight pressure, he continues to thrust as he feels them both approaching a climax. They explode in delight as they reach their end point and hold eachother in their arms. "Ashley" "Yes kaden" "I should have done long ago"