22. Christmas

I woke up to the sound of Mason screaming out me and Pablo's name.

"ANNA, PABLO WAKE UP!! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!" He shouted and jumped on top of us.

"Dudee did you really have to do that." I groan.

"Yes now get up!!" He replies as he runs to go bug my parents.

"Feliz navidad amor." Pablo says before he kisses my lips.

"Feliz navidad pablito." I reply as I wipe a piece of hair out of his eyes.

I watch Gavi's eyes, he's thinking about something. "What are you thinking about?" I ask.

"Oh nothing. Just how beautiful you look." He replies as he pulls me closer.

Butterflies form in my stomach and my cheeks turn red.

I rest my head against his chest as he places his chin on the top of my head.

Pablo's Pov
I guess I was staring at her for so long. Anna asks, "What are you thinking about?"

I felt bad lying to her, but truth be told I was thinking about the gift I'm giving her.

So I just replied, "Oh. Nothing. Just how beautiful you look.

I could tell almost immediately she had butterflies in her stomach. The way her eyes lit up and her lips curled up, and a tint of pink forming on her cheeks.

We stayed close for a while until we could hear Anna's parent's footsteps heading downstairs.

Mason was following behind them.

Anna got up and pulled out a bag. She smiles, "Here put this on. One of my christmas presents for you."

I looked at her with a confused look as I opened the bag. As I opened the bag, Anna went to the bathroom.

Inside the bag was a pair of christmas pjs. The sight of them made me smile immediately knowing this is definitely something Anna would plan.

I decided to put on the pjs while she was still in the bathroom.

The bathroom door opened and came out my gorgeous girl.

I smile at the sight of her and her eyes light up with joy.

"Aww you look so cutee." she says as she makes her way over to me.

I wrap my arms around her, "You look even cuter."

We headed down the steps, presents and stockings filled.

Annalee's Pov
Something I love is when we do matching pjs. When I was younger, me and my parents would always do matching Christmas pjs.

But when mom got sick, we never really go to it. So I decided I'd get me and Gavi matching pjs.

We both made our way to the couch, while Mason pretended to be santa.

He handed out everyone's stockings and we all went through it.

There was a knock on the door when we finished.

"I'll get that!" Mom says as she hops up from the couch too the door.

Pedri and Mia stood in front of the door. I could hear the chatters between them and my mom before they came over.

"Merry Christmas!!" Mia exclaims.

"Merry Christmas!!" I reply as I stand up and hug her.

"Feliz Navidad hermano!!" Pedri says as he goes in to dab up Pablo.