24. First Day

It's been a couple weeks since I've moved to Barcelona.

My apartment has an amazing view of the city, which is absolutely breathtaking.

The boys and some of the team have been amazing and helped me unpack.

This process has caused some issues. Especially since they all had an opinion on where everything should go.

But all in all, I think it turned out great.
——————————-
Today I'm going to Camp Nou to meet the media team and take pictures of the team!

One plus is a lot of the team played for Spain during the World Cup. So I know a good amount of them.

Today I decided to wear ripped jeans and a long white tee.

While also wearing just some light makeup.

When I pulled up to Camp Nou, I was absolutely breathe taken

The stadium is absolutely gorgeous, I definitely had to take a picture.

I was greeted by Mia and the rest of the media team.

"Hey, I'm Anna!!" I say as I shake hands with everyone.

"So Anna, you'll get your own office. Since you'll be taking pictures, you'll need a place to edit." says Isabel.

"We'll show you your office!" Mia exclaims and the two girls begin walking.

I quickly follow behind, making sure to not lose the two of them.

When they showed me my office, the light from the large windows shined through them.

It was the perfect view. I walked inside and straight to the window, which showed the training grounds.

"Wow." Is all I could manage to get out.

"Incredible isn't it?" Mia questions.

"Alright so, my office is next door if you need anything!" Isabel exclaims as she walks out.

"Girl you need to decorate this office!!" Mia says.

"one hundred percent! All I have right now are my two cameras." I say slightly laughing.

"Well I'm right across the hall, I'll lead you too getting all settled in here!! I'll come get you when we need to go down." Mia says and she begins to leave the office.

I sit down in my office chair and just look out the window. I watch Xavi as he and the other coaches are talking and getting things out.

I can't believe this is my job.

I turn on the computer and begin to log in when my phone starts going off.

Incoming call from: Mamá❤️

I immediately swipe the white button and mom's face appears on the screen.

Propping up the phone I say, "Hola mamá!!"