- Chapter 0 -

Scar woke up, feeling terrible but amazing at the same time. He was in a white bed. Slowly, he sat up, realizing at once what was missing. "Anyone seen Jellie?" He called. His voice was scratchy, as if he hadn't spoken for a long while. To be honest, he hadn't.

Etho appeared at his bed, smiling. A large bandage was wrapped around his left arm.

"Etho... what happened to your arm?" Scar wondered.

Etho laughed. "Yeah... Stacy got me with her sword. Anyways. Your question?"

"Have you seen Jellie?" Scar asked.

Etho's smile turned to a frown. He opened his mouth to speak, but a load of yelling downstairs interrupted him. Scar tried getting out of bed, but his legs failed and he fell onto the wooden planks. Etho helped him up and together the two made their way downstairs.

There were five people there, two of them unconscious.

"Scar!" Scar jumped. He turned and saw Cub standing there. The two hugged each other. A meow interrupted them and Jellie sat on Scar's head. Scar laughed. "Jellie!"

A grunt behind him and Scar and Cub turned around.

Etho was helping Xisuma get to his feet. 

Scar realized at that moment what the unconscious people looked like.

Both with brown hair, one curly, one straight and short.

Both with flower crowns.

Stress and Stacy's friend.

But both had vanished into thin air.