- Chapter 6 -

So they got the message. Good. Sighing, she closed the screen on her watch-thing. It was like a watch, but the size of a phone. So... A... She didn't really know, to be honest. 

"Miss?" 

"Hm?" She looked up at her "name" being called. "Oh. Yes, Frienderman?"

"Your breakfast. Here you are." The enderman layed a tray of chorus fruit on her bed. She nodded and smiled. Her favorite snack. 

"Thank you." The girl picked up one of them and took a bite, savoring the juicy flavor. Her body wavered and flashed. That was normal. She heard the door close and looked up to see the enderman had left the room. Oh well. Time for some mischief with the heroes... 

Lizzie groaned as she woke up. In her dream she had been... someone else? But who could that possibly be? Who in the- 

It suddenly hit her.

The enderman-girl-person! Of COURSE!

She felt herself being embraced in a large hug. Lizzie awkwardly hugged back, confused. 

"Lizzie- you're okay-!" 

"Stacy?"

Stacy pulled back from the hug, her eyes were filled with tears as she nodded. Lizzie smiled at her friend. A load of shouting came from across the room, and Lizzie facepalmed. It had to be Joel. He was shouting things like 'WHERE IS MY WIFE' and 'WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE'. But, most of all, Joel was just being Joel. Eventually, someone had shut him up. Lizzie looked around her, amazed. It looked so much better here when you were alive. There were curtains around each bed. Lizzie noticed three wolves sleeping on one of the beds, the one beside it had flowers weaved with care through the curtains. There were signs at the foot of each bed, Lizzie was just able to make out what five of them said: Stacy, Seri, Stress, Grain, Scar.

Lizzie snickered quietly. 

"What?" Stacy asked.

"Grain. Wait 'till he sees that." She murmured into Stacy's ear.

Sure enough, as the parrot hybrid walked over to his bed, he noticed the sign. "Grain? Who is this grain person? FALSE!" He shouted as False burst into giggles. 

"O-oh s-sorry I got that wrong-" She said between laughs. False walked up with a pencil and erased Grian and Scar's names and instead wrote Brian and Car.

"FALSE!"

False exploded into laughter again as Grian grabbed the pencil and wrote the names correctly. 

"Typical Grain," Joel said, just loud enough for Grian to hear. 

"JOEL!"

Everyone in the room started laughing again.

Grian muttered something like "I'm gonna go make food," and left the room.

The mustached man hurried after him.

There was a moment of silence where no one knew what to say.

"What was that?" Stress looked up from her book of plants as a loud bang came from the hallway. There was the sound of glass smashing, yelling, and then silence.

Lizzie screamed as a knife flew through the half-opened door, crashing out of the window and, thankfully, not hitting anyone.

There was a blinding flash of purple light. 

Lizzie gasped in fear.

The endergirl.