- Chapter 3 -

"Stacy!" Pearl gasped, lifting Stacy up and trying to support her. She accidentally touched her hurt arm and Stacy yelled out in pain. "What happened?" Pearl asked her, hanging Stacy's uninjured arm around her shoulder.

"Him," Stacy growled, nodding at Scar.

"Pearl?"

Pearl turned around, still supporting Stacy. "Hi Iskall. Whats up?" She asked casually, waving.

Iskall, Xisuma, Etho, Joe and Cub stepped out of the shadows. Cub immediately ran forwards to help Scar.

"Can someone explain what happened?" Pearl asked, looking around the room.

"I can," Joe volunteered. "So. Um. We all touched the door and then ended up here? Then Scar and Etho came down the stairs. And Stress and whatsherface disappeared. And Scar went haywire. And tried to kill us. And Stress and whatsherface appeared again. And almost died. Then that girl your helping came from downstairs. Her wolves took Stress and whatsherface. And then she attacked Scar, and Scar got her back. And then you came too. The end?"

Pearl nodded. "Come on, let's go to the attic. The others are there. Hurry up, bring Scar." 

The group walked up the stairs, Cub supporting Scar and Pearl supporting Stacy. The attic was almost as peaceful as before, except for the fact that Mumbo was struggling to take care of all the patients on his own. Pearl looked around. False must've gone to make sandwiches or something. Sure enough, False appeared a moment later with a tray of water and snacks for the injured.

Puny mortals. That's all they were. Just a gang of idiots who thought they could defeat him. Ha! No one had ever defeated him... at least, not permanently. That parrot boy, though. He wasn't supposed to escape. He was supposed to be yet another pawn. But no, he had teleported. Pah. Teleportation. Must've been that idiotic little girl again. 

He would make them all pay. He would. They had all injured him, once upon a time. And now they would pay. And he would make sure of that.