- Chapter 7 -

The girl laughed her evil laugh. "Missed me?" She asked in a childish voice.

"OI!" Pearl shouted. "IF THERE'S GONNA BE VIOLENCE, DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE! WE HAVE THE INJURED IN HERE!"

"Oh, the injured, so important..."

Pearl raised her sword. Stacy and False pulled theirs out as well.

Iskall darted out of the room in search for Mumbo and Grian. 

Seri and Stress grabbed Scar, Cleo and Gem and hid behind the beds. Joel crashed into Lizzie and the two fell behind the beds. Etho, Bdubs, Xisuma, Joe and Cub hid as well, bringing FWhip's body with them.

The room exploded once again in purple light.

The three with swords attacked, bringing the girl down. False held a sword in front of her neck. The small girl simply grinned and vanished. Stacy whipped around, cautious since what had happened the last time she turned her back to an enemy.

The girl appeared floating just above them. She giggled. "You got the message, didn't you?" 

"The war invite? Yeah, got that." False retorted.

"You know who he is?" The girl childishly laughed again.

Pearl seemed to freeze. She became very pale.

The girl laughed again and disappeared. 

Pearl turned her head to face False and Stacy. "I know who he is," She whispered. "And Gem won't like it..."