- Chapter 5 -

WOOHOO! I MANAGED TO KEEP MY STREAK OF FIVE CHAPTERS ON THE SAME TOPIC IN A ROW! 

Lizzie watched as Grian's body sat up and stared at them with large, fearful eyes. 

"Grian! You're alive! You did it! But how?" Lizzie questioned.

"J-just go west until you find a platform, then stand on that platform." Grian said back in a low voice.

"GRIAN!"

"Pearl!"

"What happened?! I thought you were dead? HOW ARE YOU ALIVE?!" Pearl embraced the once-dead hermit in a big hug.

"O-one question at a time, please?" Grian somewhat joked, pulling away from the hug. "And fill me in on whats been happening?"

"So, basically, when you um- took a long nap..." Pearl explained how Gem and Scar had blacked out, how everyone else had created the extra beds and supplies, how there were now about five more people needing care...

Pearl was confused when Grian suddenly burst into laughter. "S-sorry-" He laughed. "Joel just told a very inappropriate joke..."

"But Grian," Pearl murmured. "Joel- Joel's dead."

Grian stopped laughing. "I know." He said.

"Then how-?"

"Do you not see the three ghosts in front of your face right now?" Grian asked, somewhat annoyed.

"N-No?" Pearl started randomly waving around her hands.

Grian started laughing again. "What are you doing?"

Pearl opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted by Bdubs yelling in the background. She cleared her throat. "Oh yeah. Bdubs's emotions have gone crazy.

Bdubs's emotions had, in fact, "gone crazy" as Pearl had said. He was yelling and crashing into things and people. Eventually he bumped into False, who was holding a fresh tray of food and glasses full of water, and the glasses fell to the ground, splashing water everywhere. The two started shouting at each other until Gem and Scar let out horrid screams, silencing everyone. Pearl ran to Gem's side immediately and Cub ran to Scar's. Gem screamed again, clutching her head. She murmured something Grian couldn't hear. Gem and Scar both blacked out, and everyone was left in a shocked silence. 

"NOT NOW, GRIAN!" False yelled as Grian threw an egg at her.

"We've been invited to a war." Pearl said quietly.