Meeting The Old Hag

Aracelia walks over to Jax and says "Xochiyotl's headed to Saint Thomas, probably gonna try to get Chibs on her health insurance and since he's too Scottish to be considered Mexican she's probably got him down as her husband.... she uses her mothers maiden name for work and shit so your mom still won't know shit about "who we truly are".."  Jax chuckles softly at her "too Scottish to be considered Mexican" quip and the last part of her small speech "thanks"  he says with a smile "oh and no matter what Mary tries to tell you H and the kids are fine I make sure of it!.... they're at a friend of mine's place at the moment one I trust especially since she's got kids of her own"  she tells him he laughs then says with a smile "I know you do"  she pats his arm then walks away as Mary walks over to him and he shakes his head with a smile for Aracelia must have seen what he missed since he was paying attention to her more than anyone or anything else.... Xochiyotl sat at Chibs' bedside holding his hand and since the doctors thought she was his wife they allowed it she stayed there every day and night and only left to shower, change, eat and go to work.... as Jax, Clay, Tig, Bobby, Juice and Happy were in jail Opie made a day to go see Obispo and ask for permission to date his sister to which he was surprised the man said yes to after getting Obispo's permission Opie asked his father to watch the kids so he could take Aracelia out on a date and though he was up at his cabin Piney agreed to watch Kenny and Ellie for a few hours for them then went back to his cabin once they came back to Opie's Opie was shocked that his father even left the cabin for he knows how he gets when he's up there then again he's always loved Aracelia just as much as he loved Donna he wondered how his father would take the fact that Aracelia is a Mayans sister for he has yet to tell him he has a sinking suspicion he wouldn't care but it's better to be safe than sorry.... Opie became worried when he called Aracelia and told her that he had to call Lyla for a job for Clay which to his surprise she took well as a matter of fact she teased him about it which made him chuckle.... after getting the help from Lyla for the job he had to do Opie went home to his woman and his kids yes it happened quite fast but he believes he needs it he knows he needs her when he gets home Aracelia tells him softly "Juice got shived in prison so I kinda put him on my insurance so he kinda went from the man you're jealous of to my brother so I guess you no longer have a reason to be jealous of him and no I didn't get my brothers permission! I just wanted to help after all he's one of the few who are actually nice to me and Chiyo since we introduced ourselves to your club, never asked questions, never took things further than we wished, he's a friend that's all he's ever been and that's all he ever will be!"  he chuckles when she says "he kinda went from the man you're jealous of to my brother so I guess you no longer have a reason to be jealous of him and no I didn't get my brothers permission!" then kisses her when she finishes speaking he presses his body close to hers and she gently pushes him away "you're not in the right mindset for that H and this relationships too new for me to be ready to go that far and I will not allow my body to be used like that ever again! even by you!"  he nods understandingly "you can kiss me just....!"  she says softly he smiles then kisses her she was right he once again wasn't thinking especially of her and how she would take the need he wanted to feed and he was willing to wait for however long she wished for her to let him make love to her like he's wanted to for a very long time.... well it seems like a long time anyway.... a few weeks later Xochiyotl sits above Chibs as he lays on his hospital bed kissing his lips with soft passionate tenderness as Fiona walks in seeing her husband kissing some woman pisses her off and she shrieks "what the fuck!?! who the fuck are you!?!"  Xochiyotl straightens and looks at the curly haired woman with a amused smirk on her face as she replies with a calm tone "I'm his girlfriend, who are you!?!"  Fiona replies with a angry tone "I'm his wife!!"  Xochiyotl says "oh so you're the bitch who left him for a selfishly egotistical sociopath! what's the matter whore was Filip too much of a man for you!?!"  Chibs doesn't say a word as he watches them "chat" with amused smirk on his face Fiona growls Xochiyotl gently climbs of the bed then walks over to the dark skinned woman and says "I think you should leave you're not welcome here so bye bye bitch! oh and make sure you never return ok!?!"  she slams the door in her face then turns and coos with a smile as she walks back over to the man she loves with a sensual sway of her hip "now.... where were we!?!"  Chibs chuckles then reaches for her and she gently climbs back onto the bed and restraddles herself over his hips then kisses his lips "one of these days Telford I'm going to get you to marry me!"  she whispers softly as she slides her hands under his hospital gown and over his cooled chest he raises his eyebrow at her as he hides his surprise "have fun asking my brother for permission though!"  she says with a smile he laughs and she kisses his lips once more and he moans at the feeling of their tender touch....