Funeral For A Friend In More Ways Than One

Marcus wanted to go to the funeral with Xochiyotl and Aracelia to pay his respects but Xochiyotl talked him out of it by saying that it wouldn't be a good idea which he agreed "maybe Diana would be willing to go in your steed after all no one outs...

Marcus wanted to go to the funeral with Xochiyotl and Aracelia to pay his respects but Xochiyotl talked him out of it by saying that it wouldn't be a good idea which he agreed "maybe Diana would be willing to go in your steed after all no one outside the Mayans knows she's your wife anymore than they know I'm your sister, yes Marcus the Reapers are still clueless as to who I'm related to Gemma has TRIED to get me to tell her my last name but I have yet to answer that"  she tells him he chuckles she pats his shoulder then says softly "your heart's in the right place their heads aren't"  he cups her hand with his and says softly "I know hermana"  she tells him with a slight chuckle in her tone "he has them calling me "aunt" just like he does with Ara"  he looks at her oddly "Opie and his kids Kenny and Ellie"  she says he smiles "perhaps you'll be satisfied knowing that we'll be there in your stead instead even though only three out of the many know who we are"  he chuckles then nods with a smile and says "si hermana"  she kisses his cheek then walks away.... Opie had no idea where he'd be if it wasn't for Aracelia and her cousin actually yes he did he'd be wallowing in his sorrow and ignoring the children he was just starting to get to know but those two Mexican woman made sure they all had fun together Aracelia didn't think it was healthy that Opie stayed in the home he and Donna had because of all the memories that lived there but she could understand it after all his children were born and raised in that house she told him to think through his decision to stay with Sons of Anarchy and that if he chose to stay she made him promise that he would not get so lost in that pain that he forgets what he still has especially because of what he's lost for his kids need him too not just her, her cousin and his mother who she was actually surprised was making such a big effort to help out especially since she recalled that Mary wasn't the best mother to him but perhaps she was trying to make up for that though one would wonder if it's too little too late for that she may be his mother but that doesn't always mean as much as it should.... Aracelia may have made a mistake for she had got dressed for the funeral at Opie's no she didn't change in front of him but he did walk in after she put on her dress but that was not the reason it may have been a mistake the reason is his "reaction" to how she looked in her dress "I don't recall you knocking!"  she teases softly when she sees Opie staring at her through he mirror Opie chuckles softly he had been watching her for a few second leaning up against the door admiring her beauty and when she spoke he walks over to her and cups her arms in his hands "we shouldn't....!"  she whispers softly turning to face him "not that I don't....! it's just that I don't want to dishonor Donna or her remembrance day"  she says softly he nods sadly and lets her go "you're thinking with your head not your heart which has yet to heal from the pain it's been forced to feel.... I've waited quite some time I think I can wait a little more"  she tells him "y-you--!?!"  he asks softly with a surprised tone she nods then says "you had Donna and I wasn't going to ruin that I'm still not!.... I'm a patient woman I can wait till your heart heals but first you have to allow it to!"  he chuckles softly "besides it's never good to jump from one person to another and with how judgy people can be it doesn't look good either"  she adds he frowns for he knew that she meant the club as well as the town and with her being Mexican it would be even worse for her he nods then kisses the top of her head and walks out of the room he had no idea she felt that way about him he knew he felt that way about her but like she said he had Donna and he didn't want to ruin it either though in some big yet small way he almost did yes she's gone but in his heart she'll always be there and as Aracelia said the "wound" is still fresh since it hasn't been long since Donna died.... at the funeral before Jax arrived Xochiyotl and Aracelia sang When The Last Teardrop Falls by Blaque Xochiyotl sang it in spanish (I couldn't find a lyric video for the spanish lyrics but I did find a website that had them "written down") and Aracelia sang it in english almost in a round/canon like way and everyone but Gemma and Tara stare at them in awe of their beautifully harmonious celestial voices... yes even Clay.... Ellie had asked Aracelia if she could sing a song for her mother as they drove to the funeral with her grandmother.... Xochiyotl rode next to Chibs on her Harley.... and Aracelia "suckered" Xochiyotl into joining her Xochiyotl started in spanish and Aracelia followed along in english as though she was telling their audience what her cousin was singing once they were done Aracelia walked over and sat next to Opie and Xochiyotl walked over and stood by Chibs who wrapped his arm around her waist as soon as she reaches his side then the priest in charge of the funeral took over and not even a minute later Jax struts over to the funeral and Tara takes his kutte from Juice then walks over and makes a show of putting it on him then kissing his lips in front of everyone Opie hides a chuckle when he sees Aracelia roll her eyes at Tara and Jax walks over to Donna's casket, picks up one of the carnations stares at Clay and Tig then sniffs the flower and tosses it onto the casket before walking away from the funeral....