Let The Wolves Cry🐺😿😭

After seeing Gemma and her busted up face Opie goes home to see those he really needed to see his wife and children he informs Aracelia that he went back to see if his father was still at the cabin and Unser had followed him there so at least 3 pe...

After seeing Gemma and her busted up face Opie goes home to see those he really needed to see his wife and children he informs Aracelia that he went back to see if his father was still at the cabin and Unser had followed him there so at least 3 people other than them know he's gone one one who killed him and the two who worked together to cover it up and he also told her about Kozik and that's when she sunk into her chair "no! the baby was Kozik's!?!"  he says softly with a surprised tone "I guess she wanted to make you jealous but she did it in the wrong way, one she chose the wrong Reaper and two she did it when you weren't around even after they woke up in the same clubhouse apartment bed"  she replies he chuckles "odd thing is they've been seeing each other since he's been around long before he was patched over so.... I honestly don't know her reasons for doing it maybe loneliness or she could have been seeing him just so she could get peeks of you"  she adds he chuckles then says "so that's why she was always around!?!"  she shrugs then replies "I know Piper liked him and the way that shy kid acted around him showed he saw him more often than people would suspect.... I just don't understand people's mindset sometimes using one to make another jealous, using SEX to make someone else jealous so much stupidity in such large groups it's a wonder they got any brains in their heads at all! or maybe they're in the wrong heads which explains why they're so small!"  he chuckles "I bet she didn't even notice you never noticed her with Kozik"  she adds he laughs then says with a smile "no I don't think she did"  she facepalms and whispers "oh shit!"  he looks at her oddly "he's the twig with thin watery sap who stuck it in her bush!"  she says his laughter grows for he heard what she had said to Ima the day the slut came and tried to piss her off acting like she every man wanted her when all they did was use her "did you know it was Clay who brought Damon in as a Prospect?!"  she asks after a short pause "no I didn't!"  he replies "apparently he became all buddy buddy with Damon's uncle who's spoke of him a little too often and after being introduced he pushed him into the club.... I wonder if a boy like Damon would have been brought in if Clay didn't have his prez patch"  she says he smiles then replies "probably, with the cartel shit he brought in...."  she says "if he didn't have the prez patch it never would have been "brought in".."  he replies with a sigh "true!"  she stands up and hugs him and he hugs her back as he lets the tears he held back for so long fall "you know what.... I think it's time for you to go see her it's been awhile and this time you go alone"  she says softly as she leans back and looks into his eyes "why!?!"  he asks softly "because it'll put you in the right headspace for what you believe you need to do"  he replies he nods "whenever you're ready"  she says softly and he hugs her then kisses the top of her head.... a few minutes later Opie does as his wife suggests and she was right it did put him "where he needed to go" especially after Gemma called.... a few hours later Opie and his family were there when Skeeter cremated Piney Opie didn't want the kids there but Aracelia "talked him into it" by saying "they may not understand the "why's" but they have a right to say goodbye and this time without the club surrounding them give them true peace for once for this time it truly is just family!"  he nods then kisses her lips Aracelia and the kids were there with Opie until Unser walked in then they gave Opie a hug and a kiss and walked out then headed home to morn in their own way as for Opie he was ok until Jax showed up then all his past and present anger came to the surface and he had to find a way to let it out and the only way he could think of doing that is to take it out on the monster who killed his first wife and father so that's what he set out to do the only problem is that because of his anger he ended up "missing his shot"....