Teasing - 15

El's POV:
I woke up and realised Max wasn't next to me anymore. I got out of bed and walked into the living room, she's not there either. I checked the kitchen, bathroom but she wasn't there either. Then I walked into her bedroom and saw Max sitting at her desk, typing on her computer. "Morning Ellie." She said, not looking up from the screen.
"Good morning. What are you doing?" I asked.
"I'm doing something for work, it's taking forever!" She answered, a bit frustrated.
I giggled, "It'll be done before you know it. I'm going to the bathroom." I said, walking out the bedroom and going in the bathroom to shower. I got changed into a white shirt and grey tracksuit and walked back into Max's room.

I lay down on her bed and went on TikTok, but after a few hours I got bored. "Max." I said.
She didn't answer, instead just carried on typing. "Maxxxx." I said, she still didn't answer. "I'm going to Will's in a bit." I said, he had invited me over, he was my brother after all.
"Ok? Who the fuck asked?" She asked, a bit angry.
I giggled, she was funny when she was angry, "Will asked." I joked.
"Wow, you're so funny." She said sarcastically, still looking at the computer.
"It's not nice to not look at me when you talk." I said, fake pouting.
She huffed but stood up and walked over to me, looking down at me as I was still laying down. "There, you happy?" She asked.
"Nah, you need to be closer." I said, having an idea in my head.
She groaned but got closer, I grabbed her by her jacket and pulled her down next to me so now she was laying down too. I got on top of her so she couldn't get up.
"El!" She shouted, I laughed and leaned down so I was inches away from her face.
"You're cute when you're angry." I whispered against her lips, slowly leaning in and kissing her softly.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed me back roughly, obviously still angry. I smiled against her lips as I felt her getting desperate already. Before I gave her the chance to escalate the kiss, I pulled away, still inches away from her face, "You better get back to work." I whispered, happy I was teasing her.
"El..." She whispered, her eyes darting from my eyes to my lips.
I smiled, "Hmm?" I asked. She didn't answer and instead just smashed her lips against mine. She grabbed me from my shirt and pulled me closer, I was holding myself up with my arms, being on either side of her waist.
I bit her lip gently and she groaned, which allowed me to add my tongue to the kiss.

I smiled as I felt her getting needy underneath me, but I pulled away. She was breathing heavily as I got off her, now standing on the floor. "I've got to get to Will's." I said, enjoying seeing her like that for me.
She looked at me, "Can't you stay?" She asked, still breathing heavily.
I smirked, "My parents are gonna be there, but maybe we could continue this later." I said, smirking.
She groaned and leant her head back, "Fine. But don't stay there too long." She said.
"Deal. See you later darling." I said, smiling and quickly kissing her so she didn't have the chance to escalate it.
She looked at me and I saw the lust in her eyes. I smirked as I walked towards the door, waving before going out.

I got into the car and drove to Will's house, happy I had affected Max like that.

Max's POV:
Well she sure did distract me. I lay in bed, thinking about what just happened. I never knew El could get me so turned on like that, I never knew she could tease me like that. El really does have a hold on me.

I sat up after a few minutes, thinking about getting back to work. I decided I might as well finish it while she's gone, so I sat back down on my desk chair and began working again, El always being in my mind.

An hour later I had finally finished, so I lay back down in the bed. I decided to scroll on TikTok, I'm just waiting for El to get back already.