Part 3

Bright and early wake up call. A little cry woke me up at 6:03am this morning. It made me smile to think that i was a mother. It was now 9:34am. I had around an hour to get myself ready and get aliza ready. I was nervous. This place im supposed to be going is huge and howard a billionare? Come on im a nurse not that a nurse isn't a good job because its amazing its my dream job but a billionaire its gonna be hard to live up to him.

"Hey baby" i say lifting the baby up and cuddling her into my chest. She is still only tiny so it feels like im holding a little doll but she is the most beautiful baby. Not to sound like everyone thinking their baby is the cutest but i just adore her.

I sit her on my lap and make a fuss of her but then i start to undress her. I change her diaper and change her into;

I know for a fact the bow wont last long in her hair because she is like me

I know for a fact the bow wont last long in her hair because she is like me. She hates anything big on her head. Hoods, hats, bows anything like that. I place her in her vibrating chair and i put the tv on for her which currently was peppa pig.

I went over to the desk and straightened my hair trying not to burn myself like i did when i was younger. I then got changed into:

And went over to the kitchen area

And went over to the kitchen area. Well it was basically a microwave sink and little oven. I made a bottle of milk up for her to drink now and made up a few more but not warming them up obviously.

I walk back over to her with the one warm milk and placed her in my lap. I layed her in my arms and fed her the bottle. Her beautiful blue eyes looking at me and it made me melt. Alex was stupid to leave me. Look how gorgeous she is and im not just saying it i know he was a dick for leaving but he would of made a brilliant dad. He had it in him. He looked out for me in those two years like he would of looked out for her but i guess we will never know.

Once she finished her bottle i rub her back to burp her and realise it was now 10:45. I had fifteen minutes to go. Shit i was running late and to top it off aliza was sick all over me.

"Baby girl" i say. I didn't have time to change so i placed her in her car seat and strapped her in and wiped the sick off my clothes the best i could with wet wipes.