Part 15

It was now may the 9th. Things are going smoothly and I'm just loving every minute of my life at the moment. Its been a few days since me and tony had sex for the first time and we haven't had any since. I have to admit i have been craving his touch of his bare skin on mine.

I was currently walking through new York with the baby in her pram as it is a beautiful day and everyone else is in a meeting. The baby was laying in her pram smiling up at me and it made my heart melt. I was just about to go into a corner shop to grab a drink when i hear my phone ringing. I smiled at myself thinking it was tony but when i look at the ID it was just a number. I do answering it.

Me- hello?

Unknown- hi its amazing to hear that voice of yours beaut.

What the fuck

Me- who is this?

Unknown- i find that sad you don't remember my voice.

Then it hits me. I do remember this voice

Me- alex.. what do you want?

Alex- i want you. I understand what i have given up and i fucking hate it. All these months of not seeing you and knowing you have our baby..

Me- my baby. Not yours alex you said that yourself when you left me.

Alex- please. Look im sorry

Me- alex sorry is just a word and i have moved on. Im in a happy relationship and im not in spain

Alex- neither am i. Im in California.

Me- well im far away from you

Alex- baby..

Me- I'm happy in a relationship its over between us

Alex- can i at least meet the baby?

Me- look leave it until she is a little older. She has never met you alex and its just so hard

Alex- you cant stop me from seeing the baby. It took both of us to make him.

Me- its her. And yes but i was the only one who looked after her. I will think about it ok? If you are going to meet her you wont be alone with her

Alex- why?

Me- she don't like people she don't know. I have to go tony is phoning me.

It wasn't a lie he was trying to call me.

Alex- who is tony?

Me- my boyfriend. Now please don't ring me again because i will block your number.

Alex- fine whatever. But please give me at least one chance to see her.

I don't bother answering i just hang up. I try and stop the tears from escaping my eyes. I was now sitting on the bench with my head leaning on the pram. I took a deep breath and decided to ring tony back.

Tony- hello gorgeous. I did try ringing you

Me- hey. I know i was in the shop. Everything okay?

Tony- you sound upset. Whats wrong?

Me- nothing i just had a sneezing fit just now with allergies.

Tony- oh okay. Well the meeting is done if you want to head back. Happy is making us all cold pasta salad.

Me- that sounds delicious i will be ten minutes.

Tony- okay. Be safe

Me- i will. See you in a bit

We end the phone and i start to make my way back. Once i get to the doors i put my fake smile on and i walk in and straight to the main room. Everyone was sat on the sofas.

"But its a trick" clint says

"Oh no barton its much more than a trick" thor says.

"Whats a trick?" I ask walking into the room.

"Thors hammer. Apparently only he can pick it up" clint says.

I lift the baby out of the pram and walk towards tony and i sit next to him.

"Its not a trick, its if you are worthy or not" thor says.

"Whatever man" clint says.

"Be my guest" thor says with a smirk.

Clint stands up and walks towards the table.

"Oh this will be beautiful" rhodes says.

I laugh at his comment and clint tries to lift it and fails.

"I still don't know how you do it" clint laughs.

""Smell the silent judgement?" Tony says.

"Please stark be my guest" clint says sitting down.

Tony walks towards it and grips the hammer.

"Its physics. If i can lift it i can rule asgard?" Tony asks.

"Yeah yeah sure" thor says.

Tony tries lifting it and fails so he walks to get his armour and tries lifting it. Rhodes does the same and helps but fails. Bruce tried and fails. Steve tried and i see it move a little and i look at thor. He looks scared but then laughs.

"No no nothing. None of you are worthy" thor says

"Im not doing it but one of you girls try it" nat says.

"Go on stell" peter says.

"Fine but i wont lift it i can hardly lift the pram let alone a hammer" i laugh.

I was enjoying this. The fact of alex was now out of my head and i was smiling it was nice.

I hand the baby over to tony and i stand up.

"Don't worry if you cant do it we know women are weaker than men" clint says.

"Not all women. Don't be sexist barton" bucky says

I walk towards the hammer and i grip it and lift it. It was light as a feather and my face actually dropped.

"What the fuck" is all i say.

"Yes i agree. How are you worthy?" Thor asks.

"Im not going to rule Asgard but im so confused" i say.

"Must be some strong blood vessels in your body stella. Proud of you but don't go thinking the hammer can be yours" thor smirks.

"No no im no mechanic you can keep your hammer" i say handing it to thor.

"You can have baby duty instead. Think she has done a shit she smells or its tony" rhodey laughs.

"Cheeky twat" tony says making me laugh.

"Come on petal" i say lifting her up. I walk into the downstairs bathroom and i change her. I feel someone watching me and when i look in the mirror tony was standing there holding his nose.

"I have sprayed its all good" i laugh.

"Oh good. Now we are alone want to tell me what's going on?" He asks.

"I really don't know. I don't know how im worthy" i say buttoning up the babys baby grow.

"No not that. You are quieter than usual. And you sounded upset on the phone" he says.

"Oh my dad rang and i just miss him thats all" i lie.

"Oh. Well i know you miss him but im sure you will get to see him soon" he says.

"I hope so" i reply.

He kisses the top of my head.

"Food is ready. Sit next to me so i can hold your hand" he says making me laugh.