Part 29

August the 6th.

For a few days i have gotten used to the new hospital and today i had just finished my first day as the nurse there. I got used to the children in the ward first anyway but today was the day i could go off on my own and i had to say i loved it. My boss Jimmy Fallon the head nurse and my colleague derrick Shepard i adored them both and i would be working with them both quite a lot. I met two others today too which was phil and holly. They were all lovely to work with.

"First shift done how do you feel?" Jimmy asks me as we walk out of the hospital doors.

"I loved it. Got the best company too" i smile.

"Oh we are as mad as a box of frogs us lot. You will love us" holly says.

"I bet. Im next in on Thursday now" i smile.

It was Tuesday today.

"I will send the rotor out later on to you. But for now have a safe drive home and get some rest" Jimmy smiles.

"Thanks boss man!" I wink.

We all say our goodbyes and as it was 5pm it was nearly the baby's bedtime. I just couldn't wait to get in to tell everyone about it.

I drove back and walked in and everyone was sat there except two people. Tony and the baby.

"How was it nurse garcia?" Peter asks.

I tell them all about my day and they smile.

"Well glad you like it sweetheart" may smiles.

"Thank you. Where is my boyfriend and my child?" I ask.

"Down the lab. Tony needed to do things down there and the baby wasn't settling with us. He seems to be okay as we haven't heard off him" nat says.

I do an ok sign and i head down to the lab. The baby was sat on tony's lap and he was making faces at her making her chuckle. I stood there for a while watching them and it was adorable.

"Say mum" he says.

She opens her mouth but nothing comes out.

"Ok what about tony?" He asks.

She just hugs into him. My heart melted

"I love you my darling" he says kissing the top of her head.

"And she adores you" i say making him jump a little.

"Well hello nurse Garcia. How was your first day?" He asks.

The baby turns around and opens her arms so i walk towards her and lift her up.

"Amazing i really enjoyed it" i smile.

"Well sit and tell me all about it" he says.

I told him what i did with the kids there and about jimmy and the others. I said about that i would be back and forth the maternity ward and the kids ward so i wont be in one place.

"Im proud of you" he says holding my hand.

I look up at him and i tear up.

"Oh no whats wrong?" He asks.

"Im sorry. I just uh.. well nobody has ever really said that to me proper" i say.

He wipes my tears away and kisses the top of my head.

"Why don't you go and bath the baby and feed her then put her to bed and come back down her beautiful?" He asks.

"Okay" i smile.

He leans in and kisses my lips and the baby makes a noise making us both laugh.

"You aint the only one that gets kisses my girl" he says tapping her on the nose making her smile.