Part 47

The time have come. I have been wanting this day for so many weeks. Me and tony are so exited.

We went for another scan two days ago and nat pepper and may came with us because it was the gender reveal. I was now five months pregnant and it was January again. Christmas had come and gone new year was done and dusted and it was finally time to know if i was having a baby boy or a baby girl.

This was mine and tonys outfits

This was mine and tonys outfits. Tony said he would never wear any if these again but it was for his little baby. It was cute but i had to admit. He wasn't a pink guy.

We were having the reveal outside but the little party was inside as it was really cold. Apparently they have planned it really well.

We were all inside playing games like pin the nappy on the baby and potty dunk and who can dress the doll the fastest. It was really good i was enjoying myself,

"I will be back. I need a wee" i say to scott as he was the closest to me.

He nods and i walk off to the toilet. I had my wee and looked in the mirror. I was a lot heavier this time around and bigger so my guess is its a boy but I haven't told anyone. Tony wants it to be a boy to but we both wouldn't mind what the gender is.

I hear a little knock on the door and when i open it there was little aliza. She was 1 and a half now so she is talking and walking more.

"Pee pee" she says pointing to her bum.

"Want me to change you. Okay stand on the step for me" i say asking her to stand on this little step so I don't have to pick her up.

She stands on it so i push her bum a little then she lays on the changing table for me. I have been putting the potty out and having her to sit on it after i take her nappy off to start to train her but i only do that if someone is around to help her as i cant bend like i used to.

She lifts her bum for me and i smile. I know she is only still a little baby basically but she knows exactly know what to do to help me and its adorable.

"Dad funny" she says with a little giggle

"He is funny" i reply.

"Am i now?" I hear him behind me and i shit myself.

"Jesus tones" i say.

"Come on little one lets help" he says.

He helps me dress her again and lifts her onto the floor again. She rushes out and shouts peters name and i smile.

"Are you okay? Scott said you got lost from how long you were taking" he says putting his hands on my sides.

"Yeah im okay. How are you feeling?" I ask.

"Exited. Cant wait to see if im going to be a girl dad again or boy dad too" he says holding the bump.

"Me too. We better go though" i say.

He takes my hand and we walk back to the others. We carry on playing games and have a little bit of food but then nat tells us all to go outside.

She gives us all. Yes all of us. A cannon and she sets the timer on her phone

"After three we all push them" she says.

"1....2.....3..." the bangs from them all made a huge bang

" the bangs from them all made a huge bang

And this happened. I squealed and i hugged tony so tightly. The baby was jumping and clapping everyone was cheering it was amazing.

*****

After all the fuss of the gender reveal it was a month later. We decorated the penthouse baby room grey and had little blue things well tony painted and I decorated. We redone alizas room into princesses theme and it was amazing.

Me and tony have been arguing quite a lot recently and over the most stupidest things. One was being that he put the wrong tshirt on. Another being how he let me take a nap. He argued with me because i was eating too much ice cream and not proper food.

Right now i was really horny and tony was working. Maybe if his pregnant fiancé asks him for sex he might give me some. Mhh whatever its worth a try because he is always working.

I walk up to his office and i knock on the door and he answers.

"You okay?" He asks me.

"Im horny" i reply.

He coughs on air and he looks at me.

"Im working baby" he laughs.

"Please just one round" i say.

"Stop nagging about sex constantly. Its all the time. Its not healthy for the baby to keep having it all the time and im working so maybe a quick finger later but thats it ok?" He says quite snappy.

"Actually im a nurse. Orgasms are good to have when pregnant because the woman is more horny. Why do you work constantly? I hardly ever see you" i say.

"Because some of us have to work to get money" he replies.

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"Well you worked for a while and then stopped" he says.

"Yeah because im pregnant. I cant be around sick children if im pregnant. You are a dick you know that?" I snap.

"You know where the door is. I will see you later" he says.

"Will you?. I don't think so" i reply.

"What?" He asks.

I slip the ring off my finger and place it on the desk with teary eyes.

I walk out of his office door and he shouts after me but i grab his car keys and i get in the car and i drive to ryan and blakes house.

I knock the door and blake answers.

"Oh no what happened. RYAN BOIL THE KETTLE" she shouts.

She sits me down on the sofa and i cry.

"Im very dramatic when im pregnant. I just placed my engagement ring down to tony. We argued only a little and i was dramatic. He probably hates me now" i say.

"Where is the baby?" Blake asks.

"One is in my stomach and the other is at the compound with may" i cry.

I tell her everything and ryan laughs.

"God i hope you aint like that when you get pregnant blake" ryan says.

"Shush ryan. Maybe a few days break will be good for the both of you. I know you have been arguing quite a bit" blake says.

"The baby though" i say.

"Me and ryan will go get her just make yourself comfortable and watch a movie and we will be back okay?" She says kissing the top of my head

They leave but i cry myself to sleep.