Chapter one

I woke up to my mother slamming my door open and shut screaming bloody Mary. When she noticed I wasn't about to wake up, she started flickering the light switch, to which she knows gets on my ever loving nerves. 

I stand and flare my arms, waving her out of the room. She looks at me in utter shock as she shakes her head, no. 

  "Honey. You have to catch a flight at 5:00 AM." She hands me her phone, and I read the time. 4:22! I hurry and go to the bathroom to take a shower, not even bothering to wash my hair, I can do that when I get there. When the water shuts off, I look over to see a pair of sweats and a light grey sweater sitting on top of the toilet. 

 I hurry and get dressed, not being able to contain excitement, horror, and nervousness alike. 

When I'm finally out of the bathroom, I see my mother and father sitting on the couch, when they see me, mom bursts out into tears. 

"It's okay, I'll call every weekend, yeah?" I rub her back and my dad smiles softly. I turn and give him a hug. 

"Behave, okay? Call us and be careful." I nod along with him, then back my little things, and slip slides on.  My parents see me to the door. 

And I'm off. 

ALRIGHT! now this was a very short first chapter, but as everyone says, It's really difficult to start a book. I'll try to be frequent. 

if anyone sees this. I LOVE YOU <3 I will try and update once a day. or like thrice a week.