Chapter fourteen

I speed walk home, in a fit of rage.

He really did that? Kissed me and told me to forget about it? That dumb fuck. 

I open my door and am greeted by my little Maru brushing my feet and Kiyo staring at me, with a halfway disgusted and half worried expression. 

I scoop Maru into my arms, and pepper kisses over his little head, barely the size of my fist. 

"Why don't we take you two shopping? I barely have anything fit for you guys other than a bed and cat tree!" I sit Maru down lightly on the top of the cat tree and run to my bedroom to pick up a little cat stroller. I jog back to the living room and sit on the couch, I start scrolling through some websites to figure out what I should buy.

I settle on some basic hygiene for the kitties. 

I found a paw balm and some soap specifically for little toe beans, and some pet perfume that smells like jelly beans.

I put the kittens in the little stroller thing, and am about to leave, but a knock at the door stops me from putting my shoes on. 

I groan, and set the kittens out, because who knows how long this might take. 

I pull myself towards the door slowly, and then look through the little hole, and none other than fucking Kim Seungmin. 

As he tries and knocks one more time, I swing the door open. I put Maru down and he runs off to Kiyo. My hands found my hips, thoughts were running so viciously through my mind. Part of me wanted to slap him and the other part to kiss him again. He pushes his locks out of his face and sucks his teeth.

"What?" My hands fall down from my hips and my left hand finds the door handle, as soon as I open the door, he lets out a breath. 

He plops himself onto the couch and holds his head in his hands, he drags his face up and glances over at me.

"What?" I ask again, however this time he stands up and walks towards me, with a sense of meaning in his step. He stops plum in front of me. 

"I'm sorry, we're just friends and it was an accident to kiss you," He breathes out, "And it won't happen again." He smiles and pats my head, I give him a half smile, and he puts a box in my hands. "As an apology, I brought you Felix's cookies." 

He heads to the door and leaves, I set the box on the counter and lean against the wall. 

"So confusing." I mutter to myself, before Maru and Kiyo come and rub against my legs. 

I lift them both into my arms and swing them into a little cat carrier. 

"We're going shopping."