Chapter two

When I walk into the wide doors of the airport, I'm in awe at how empty it is. Perhaps it means that there won't be anyone to bother me on the plane, and I cross my fingers, hoping for there to not be any babies. 

I darted my head around, looking for a front desk, and my eyes landed on a young man, with dark brown hair, standing behind the very counter that I was looking for. He smiles at the woman he was helping and then looks up at me. I pull my mask over my nose and shuffle to him, pulling my suitcase and bags with me. 

"Where are you headed to?" he asks, focusing on the ticket that I handed him previously. 

"I thought it was on my ticket?" I retorted. He cocks his head at me,

"Just trying to have a conversation, Anyways, South Korea, huh?" He giggles and looks at me with wide eyes, "Don't they eat dogs or something?" 

"Ew. No. That's rude and offensive, one. two, I only am here right now talking to you because I need you to ring my bags up. So do your job and stop talking to me. Thank you." He nods and silently finishes his job. I take my baggage and walk away quietly. 

I check my ticket and see that I have to be at Gate B in an hour and a half.  I walk for what seems like eternity before stumbling upon a snack bar. It's actually pretty. There is a wooden wall separating the area from the long and wide hallways, and the overhead lights give it a modern look. When I look down from the beautiful painted ceiling I realize it's an Asian snack store. 

I slowly walk to the back of the stores to buy a drink, when I get there I just buy water and leave. I'm going to Korea. No need to get in over my head right now.

When I check the time, I panic when I realize that I have fifteen minutes to get to my gate before boarding. With that I start speed walking, checking all the signs.

Gate F

Gate E

Gate D

Gate C

And finally, Gate B.

I take a seat, and almost intermediately, a woman calls over the speaker, "Passengers boarding Seoul, South Korea, gate B."

I breathe in. Breathe out.

I'm going to South Korea. 

In fourteen hours. I'll be living out my dreams.

I AM TRULY SORRY AGAIN <3 for the short chapter, and I realize now that they could've been one chapter, but whatever. 

ANYONE THAT SEES THIS I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY SHIT <3<3<3