Chapter 19

When Eunji finally finished her food, we left the restaurant and started shopping around. She happened to find a cute kawaii themed store. I rolled my eyes as she pulled me inside. I knew she was going to make me buy her something because I haven't been at school. 

Her eyes light up and she runs right to the back wall. The wall covered floor to ceiling with stuffed animals. I walk up behind her and watch her fingers touch everything.

She  grabs a puppy plushy and hands it to me. I give her a questioning look. 

"Give it to your friend. Seungmin?" She says, rolling her eyes acting as if I should've known.

I hold it up and look at it. It looks like a yellow Labrador. It's cute. I might as well. I keep looking around, and get a cat plush that looks identical to my babies. I go find Eunji and see her with her arms full of stuffed animals. 

"Eunji. Honey. We cannot get all of those." She looks at me with doll eyes. "No, Eunji."

She trudges to go put them back and I watch her laughing a bit at how sulky she is. I walk to the counter to pay, and wait in line. Soon enough Eunji comes back holding a small owl.

"This one." She says, pushing the owl into my face. She places it in between the cat and the dog. I pay and we leave happily. We shop around a little bit more.

I feel bad for the people that had to put up with our antics. 

On our way back to our apartment, we stopped at a convenience store to get a snack and drink. I looked outside of the shop window and there was a whole ass camera crew. Eunji looks outside and then steers me away, taking me to the chip aisle. 

We pick out our food and by the time we leave the camera crew has gone away completely.  

We walk back to the apartments, keeping up with our shenanigans . 

We enter the apartment building and Eunji almost falls over onto the lobby couch. I basically pick her up and carry her to the elevator. We get in and it stops on the third floor. We get off and I take her into her apartment. I sit her owl on her table, and let her wander off before leaving to go to my own apartment. 

When I enter, the entirety of Jeongin's friend group is seated in a circle talking about something very secretly and seriously. All of their heads snap towards the door and Chan stands up and walks towards me, gently guiding me to the couch as if this isn't my house. 

"What's going on?" I ask, almost laughing because of how serious they look. Chan sits back down beside me and clears his throat. 

"We have something very important to talk to you about." He says clasping his hands under his chin.

"Me too, how did you get in here?" I ask, crossing my hands over my stomach.

"Y/N. I'm serious." He says, his voice is so stern that it makes me jump. All of the others are just watching this all unfold. "I don't want to ruin this friendship, but we need to tell you. Please don't treat us any differently than you do now."

"I don't know what would change how I treated you. You are all my friends obviously." I say cocking my head to the side. 

"We heard that you were at a brunch cafe today and seungmin and felix joined you." He says swallowing and then looking at seungmin. "And that there were cameras and stuff."

"Yeah that was cool. I think there was a famous person." I say excitedly.

"What if I told you that you were sitting next to the celebrity?" He says, shifting his gaze from up to right into my eyes, "What if I told you that you are friends with 8 celebrities?" 

I turn and start counting heads in the room, Hyunjin starts giggling a little bit when I turn back and count Chan's head. 

"Oh...that explains a lot." I say, looking at them and taking in all of their glamorous outfits, perfectly styled hair, and perfect faces. 

"That's it?" Minho asks from his position on the loveseat. 

"I mean, I don't want to overreact because you're still people and I know you for you and not your fame so..." I shrug and throw my legs over the back of the couch and hang my head off of  the edge. 

"That was a way smaller reaction than I had expected from you-" Han said shaking his head. 

"Oh well. I'm proud anyways"