Chapter eleven

I wake up, and immediately  check the time, 10:02. I sigh, and then hop out of the bed, dragging my feet to the closet. I pick up some leggings and an over-sized sweater that says, 'Fuck Off' because I can't be bothered. 

Eventually, after laying on the floor for a nice, I'd say, ten minutes, I hear little paws shuffling on the floor next to me. Until I look over and see a little Maru flop on the ground, mimicking my laying down. 

"Aw, Maru!" I scoop him up and stand up with him, I sit him down on my bed and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I put lotion on and then sit on the couch again, for a solid seven minutes, and then put some shoes on.

I message Jeongin, and let him know that I'm leaving, he responds, getting excited, and sends me the address. 

I walk down the sidewalk, taking turns when necessary. Then stop in front of this building that looks to be seven stories tall, and in large letters says, JYP. 

"That is a weird name for an apartment complex" I speak softly to myself, I shake my head and strut inside. Then a man stops me and pushes me back a little bit. 

"What do you think you're doing?" He asks, I pull away from him and stand, astonished. 

"I'm visiting a friend, what's it to you?" I put my hands on my hips, and then a distressed Jeongin bursts through the front doors. He engulfs me in a hug, and leads me inside. 

I turn back and stick my tongue out to the guard. 

"Did he give you much trouble?" He asks, pushing the number 5 on the elevator. 

"No, he just startled me, I think I gave him more trouble than he gave me, honestly." 

Jeongin giggles, the elevator door opens and he leads me down the halls. I can hear some people being extremely loud. How rude. They sound as if they are just running around and yelling at each other. 

When we stop in front of a door, Jeongin pulls me by my shoulders, looking into my eyes. 

"They're loud as fuck." He whispers, and then opens the door, to seven men, grown ass men, running around chasing each other. 

Jeongin clears his throat loudly, and they all stop in their tracks, and turn to see what it was about. 

Someone with really puffy cheeks and short brown hair gasps and runs up to me. He smiles with his gums and shakes my hand, softly, but feverishly. 

"I'm Jisung, I'm sure that name rings a bell" He winks and I shake my head. He holds a hand to his heart and backs up, falling over the edge of the couch and just chilling there. 

"Anyways," Jeongin starts, "This is Y/N, Y/N, This is Chan, Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Jisung, Felix, and Seungmin." Everyone waves, completely in sync. 

I feel eyes bearing into my soul, and as I turn my head, I see the one, Seungmin, I'm guessing, staring holes into my head. He winks and carries on with his business in the living room. Soon enough, I get carried into the chaos that is these boys, and fit right in. 

But I can't shake the feeling that the whole time, someone is looking at me, watching my every move. Except for the fact that every time I turn around, there is absolutely no body, staring at me. 

And finally, at 9:35 PM, everyone settles down on the couch, and we put on a horror movie. I'm at the end of the couch, sandwiched beside of Seungmin. 

While I've never been so much as phased by a horror movie, apparently Seungmin is. At one jumpscare he pushed his face so far into my arm that it actually hurt, I just giggled and let him do his thing. He fell asleep at one point, with his head on my shoulder. And then the movie ended. 

And it was time for me to go home. 

So I silently bid my goodbyes, and jogged myself home.