Chapter ten

When the final bell for the day rings, Jeongin walks me to the gate. I pull him to a stop when we are about to exit. He staggers back a bit and looks at me, flabbergasted. 

"I have to wait on a friend." I explain, he nods and steps back next to me. A few people stop near us to take a picture with him to which I, again, try to ignore. But it's so difficult. 

After the last person leaves, I turn to him, "Why do people keep coming up to you?" I ask, trying to seem as nonchalant as possible. 

"I guess I just look like someone?" He shrugs and pulls two lollipops out of his pocket. My eyes widen as he just hands me one, as if he didn't literally shit lollipops. I take it and he laughs, unwrapping the pink paper off of his sucker. 

"We should exchange numbers, I don't come to school very often and you're really cool." He smiles and pulls his phone out, he opens it and scrolls for a second. Then hands me the phone. 

I type it in, I smile and he takes his phone back, I peer over his shoulder, and he sets my name as 'Y/N 🤩'. I giggle, and hand him my phone. He types his number and looks at me, before smiling and setting his name to 'Innie ^-^'. 

"Who calls you Innie?" I ask, smiling down at the name, "It's cute" 

"My hyungs. They call me a lot of things, and some of them aren't that cute." He sucks his teeth and claps his hands together, "Anyways!" 

And as if right on cue, Eunji bursts through the doors, and jumps onto me, hanging on my neck.

"Where were you all day? I looked for you at lunch, and not very surprisingly, couldn't see you in the hallways, ever." She blinks, and then turns her head and gasps loudly, "Jeongin?!" She questions loudly. 

"Oh, yeah, that's me." He rubs the back of his neck and smiles, awkwardly. 

"What are you doing with him? Do you not know who he is?" She asks, and then looks back to Jeongin, only to see him making a throat cutting motion behind Y/N's back.

"No, who is he?" I ask turning around to him, he smiles and then I turn around.

"Only the absolute best bread baker to have ever seen this place! Wow it's actually so good" She smiles and he gives her a thumbs up. 

"Well, I should be going, Chan Hyung might kill me if I'm any later than I already am." He gives a wave to me, "Make sure to call me later! We are going to have to meet up!" Then he walks away.

Eunji's mouth is hanging open, then she turns to me and starts screeching like an owl. 

"OH MY GOD! HE GAVE YOU HIS NUMBER?" She asks, and I nod, she starts screaming and I laugh my ass off next to her. 

"You're freaking out over a bread boy?" I ask, shaking with laughter. 

"You seriously don't know who he is?" She asks, holding an 'okay' sign in the air. 

"No, should I?" I ask, regaining myself as we start walking back home. 

"No, you're right, you shouldn't. He's absolutely no one important. " She smirks, and pulls me right back into that little convenience store. With her little crush working the counter. 

As soon as I step through the door, I am greeted by little Kiyo and Maru, rubbing on my legs, and a message, from none other than Little Innie. 

Innie: 

Y/N, You should come over and meet my friends, I told them about you and they're actually excited, because, I 'HaVe A fRIeNd' like I didn't have them before. 🙄

I laugh, and sit on my soft L couch, letting the corner consume me. 

You:

I'd love to! When though? 

I send the message and less than a second later, I get a response.

Innie: 

How do you feel about skipping school tomorrow? 

I stare at my phone screen for a second, It would be my second day of school, and I'd already be missing a day. I think for a second before opening the keyboard.

You:

That sounds like a plan, send me the address, I'll be there at 10:30.

And with that, I close my phone, and fall asleep.

Kay ya'll, so I've gotten myself a boyfriend, and have been planning valentines things,  SOOOoOOoOOooo SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I THANK WHOEVER SEES THIS FOR THEIR PATIENCE. 

I LOVE YALL!!!