Preparing for the World Tournament

For Gohan, it was just shocking to say the least.

After getting his Great Saiyaman disguise, he had gone out helping out in the city, kinda making everyone forget about the Golden Fighter.

He had went through somethings during all of this.

One was Videl getting suspicious of him now and even trying to unmask him.

He went out of helped Videl out even though he could tell that she was great fighter of her own but he still wanted to help.

Then he got blackmailed by a girl named Angelia because he thought that she had seen him transforming out of his Great Saiyaman form.

So he had to go out on a date went her but had to leave her for a bit to help out Videl with putting out a burning building.

So she thought Gohan was cheating so he spilled the beans to Videl but it wasn't what Gohan expected as she just told them that she saw Gohan's underwear with them having baby bears on them.

After that, a dinosaur named chibi that the Son kids knew had been kidnapped by the circus and Gohan went out to rescue him but in the events, Videl caught on and tried to stop him by fighting and wasn't getting really far but managed to land a cut on his cheek.

Then Chibi called his parents which caused a commotion and Gohan had to knockout Chibi's dad to stop everything and got Videl to finally understand.

After all was said and done, Gohan flew back with the unconscious dad, mom and Chibi.

When school came, Videl had figured out that Gohan was the Great Saiyaman and proved it with the cut she had landed on his cheek.

She also figured out that Gohan was Goku's son, the previous champion of the World Tournament.

She said that if he didn't entered the World Tournament next month she would tell everyone that he was the Great Saiyaman.

He had no choice but to agree and said he would.

Before she went to class, she told Gohan to teach her how to fly.

He agreed again and when the school day was done, he flew over to Capsule Corp to talk to Bulma about this.

He had told her what happened and how he had to enter the Tournament and knew gear that protects against damage was not allowed.

So he got a bandana and sunglasses that made up for it.

When Gohan thought this was great he asked Trunks and Paul what they thought about it.

For once, they were on the same page and said 'No comment'.

When Vegeta heard that Gohan was gonna enter the tournament, he told that he would enter as well.

But what was more surprising was who entered the conversation.

It was Goku who was talking to them from the other world through King Kai.

He had told them that he planned on entering the tournament as well and it was possible for him to return to earth for one day thanks to some credits he had.

Gohan was glad that his father was returning for one day and Vegeta as well since this could be the chance to finally settle things between the two.

After that Gohan had gone to Kame House to invite Krillin to enter the tournament after seeing his daughter Marron and his wife 18.

18 convinced Krillin to join and questioned Gohan's outfit but after that he had up to the Lookout to convince Piccolo to join the Tournament as well.

Piccolo agreed to join and questioned Gohan's outfit like Krillin had.