A new power, Ash vs Frieza!

"ARGGGGG!" Ash roared in rage as he charged towards Frieza now in his new Super Saiyan 5 form.

Because of the speed of which he was flying, Frieza didn't even have a chance to talk before being sent flying by Ash's fist.

Frieza was knocked out of his bubble car and went further into the air but didn't get far before Ash appeared behind him and slamming his fists down on him again, sending him towards the ground and followed after him.

Once Frieza landed on the ground, he was immediately bombarded with back and forth punches from Ash. (Think of that one Ultimate move from Xenoverse 2, I forget what it's called but I'm sure you'll find out what it is)

"Lord Frieza, hang on I'm coming!" Ginyu called out about to help Frieza only for somebody to appear in front of him.

It was Paul and he didn't look happy.

"Yeah, not sorry, but you're not about to get involved, this is going to end now." Paul said as Ginyu growled at the boy standing in his way.

"Who do you think you are, I am Captain Ginyu, and I won't allow you to get in the way of me helping Lord Frieza!" Ginyu stated as Paul raised an eyebrow at that, noting that that name sounded familiar.

"Ginyu, of the Ginyu force you mean, that Captain Ginyu?" Paul questioned wondering if he had that right.

"Yes boy, I am, the most elite team in the universe, I am Captain Ginyu." Ginyu stated striking a pose.

"I see, I heard a lot about you and your abilities from my father, you should know him." Paul said as his face started to twitch.

"Oh, and who is this father of yours boy?" Ginyu asked wondering who the father of this little brat is.

"You know him as Prince Vegeta." Paul said as he started losing control of the expression on his face.

Ginyu's eyes widened when he heard this information.

"Wait, you're Vegeta's brat?!" Ginyu questioned wondering if this was true.

"Yes, I am, and my father told me about you Ginyu, he told me you have a certain technique to change bodies with other people is that right, because from what I heard, your appearance isn't what he told me it was?" Paul questioned again as Ginyu was getting a bad feeling from this.

"Yes, that's true, I swapped bodies with another soldier after he was hit in a certain place because of a Fusion brat." Ginyu stated as Paul realized that when Ginyu said Fusion Brat, he meant Goten and Trunks since now that Paul notices, he sees Goten and his brother Trunks here too.

"K, but this is the important question, can you use the body changing technique, if you can call it out?" Paul questioned one last time, hoping that he knew the answer to this one.

"Yes, that's correct." Ginyu said, and he realized his bad feeling was confirmed when Paul formed a sinister grin appeared on his face and his aura started appearing.

"Good, because that means, all I need to do is rip your throat out and you won't be able to escape your death!" Paul stated in malicious intent as he flared into Super Saiyan 4, his aura blowing away a lot of the soldiers around them.

"Oh crap!" Ginyu said getting flashbacks of when he fought Vegeta on Namek and when he tried to switch bodies, he ended up in the body of a frog.

"That's right, you guys killed the Namekian, and that caused my ally to transform into a new level of Super Saiyan that I can't turned into right now, thanks to you people, so I'm going to make you all pay for it, and I'm going to start with you!" Paul stated, as he punched Ginyu straight to the guy with knocked the wind out of him.