Primal Power and GOD!

4 years.

That's how much time has passed since Majin Buu's rampage on the earth and since things have gone back to normal.

It has been a peaceful period of time since Vegeta's brother Tarble had come to earth and told them about Abo and Cado.

He had gone back to his planet with his wife once things had settled down.

It had become peaceful since then.

Things were more or less the same.

Somethings has happened since then.

Gohan and Videl had gotten married, and Gohan moved out of the Son household and he and Videl live in the same house now.

Goten though was stronger had slacked off again and that went the same for Trunks.

Ash and Paul were both still training to become the best there ever was. (See what I did there, ;)

They had both gotten much stronger since they decided to train together.

They both had decided that after mastering Super Saiyan 3, they would train together since they both know training with someone on the same level or stronger than you would make training a lot more effective, and it was.

Sparring, meditating and exploiting a few zenkai's really made them much stronger than they already were before.

Ash also decided to try and learn the last two techniques of Spirit Control from the Yardrats and managed to learn Gigantification since he learned that not only can it enlarge the person, but it can shrink them as well, and Ash knew that was kinda useful to hide from his mother when he didn't want to study.

Force Spirit Fission is much tougher though and he hasn't mastered it yet, he still has a long way to go before he can use it to its full potential.

Both Goku and Vegeta had accepted that both their sons were stronger than them at this point and works harder themselves to keep up finding themselves more motivated to get stronger.

Though Vegeta has more time to train than Goku.

ChiChi clearly wants Goku to get money for their house so he had taken up the farming job.

Every though this cuts his training down, having Ash around makes up for the lack of time to train.

Though that was taken care of once Mr. Satan arrived at their house during the late evening.

He had come to them to give them the briefcase full of money since he knew they deserved it.

100,000,000 zeni that was in it.

Goku was relucted to take it, he was all for it once Ash and Goten told him that ChiChi might allow him to go train somewhere else.

Certainly, she had been elated when Goku brought back the money and had allowed him to go off.

Goku had went to King Kai's to train while Ash relaxed.

As for Paul, Bulma had made the family of 4 go on a small vacation to a resort.

Vegeta didn't enjoy it much and Paul had some fun just relaxing for a while.

Though it did look it would go wrong when the food they were eating spitted ink on Vegeta since they were eating a squid.

Eventually Vegeta's patience had reached it limit when they were listening to some Jamaican man sing.

He flew off to train.

having enjoyed their small, short-lived vacation, and knowing her birthday was coming up, Bulma decided to throw a party of her own.

Which she did and she invited all of her friends.