Problems Arise, Battle of Rivals!

Paul rushed towards Ash and started throwing punches at his rival and Ash could tell that these attacks were really strong.

After countering some of them, Ash tried to attack back to miss his hit and get a kick to the gut in exchange which sent Ash flying back a few feet before regaining his balance but was unable to stop Paul from landing multiple punches and kick and an uppercut that sent Ash flying into the air.

Ash stopped and wiped the blood from his lip.

"Man, you just got Super Saiyan and you're already getting use to it's power, not bad Paul." Ash said as Paul snorted.

"Don't give me any of that, I'm still going to beat you down for holding back on me, I don't liked to be tricked and I'm going to make you pay for it Ash!" Paul stated to his rival.

Ash nodded and flew down to Paul and prepared to throw a punch at Pau with Paul getting ready to counter it with his own punch.

When they were close to one another, they threw their punches and their punches connected...or so Paul thought.

His fist seemed to phase right through Ash's and his form disappeared.

"What an Afterimage!" Paul said looking around for Ash.

Only for Ash to appear in front of him with his arms out.

"HAA!" Ash yelled out as a wave of Ki came out of his hands in the form of a blast and Paul didn't have time to stop it as he was consumed by it and sent flying with the attack still going.

Paul grunted as he tried to push the attack away and with success he managed to throw it into the air only to groan when he felt Ash's fist land in his gut.

Ash managed to arrive just in time of Paul throwing away the blast which gave Ash the chance to land a surprise attack on anger driven boy.

Ash tripped the boy and grabbed his leg and started swinging him around real quick and threw him towards a mountain.

Paul impacted on the mountain and it collapsed on top of him.

Ash panted as he looked at the collapsed mountain and waited for Paul to come out.

He didn't have to wait long as the rubble shake and then glowed before it exploded.

The smoke disappeared to show Paul cracking his neck with his aura flaring and electricity sparking.

"Not bad, but this isn't over, not by a long shot." Paul said as he knew that this fight was just getting started now that he could keep up again.

"I guess that's true, but don't think you'll win, I've had Super Saiyan 2 longer than you have, so don't think you've got an advantage over me." Ash said flaring his own aura and electricity sparking.

These two boys were so entuned to their fight, they didn't feel what was going on back with the other Z fighters.

(Babidi's Ship)

After showing Kibito his Super Saiyan 2 form, Gohan was attacked by Spopovich and Yamu and had his energy stolen.

Spopovich and Yamu fled afterwards and heading somewhere else.

Shin told most of the fighters to follow him as he was sure those two were going back to Babidi.

Vegeta was pissed that Goku said he was going to go as Goku had one day in the living world, so he went along to to make sure that Goku didn't walk away from their fight.

Shin, Goku, Vegeta, Krillin Piccolo all flew away as Videl and Kibito stayed with Gohan.

Once Kibito healed Gohan, they flew after the group.