Power of the Super Saiyan God!

"Well, we've got no choice now." Ash thought as Paul stood next to him as they stared at Lord Beerus who seemed to be waiting for something.

Whis was watching from his seat still eating his food.

Everyone else was watching the boys as they all waited for something to start.

How did this happened, well let me tell you?

When Lord Beerus had asked Ash about the Super Saiyan God, the boys had responded that he didn't know what that was.

Lord Beerus was disappointed to say the least, but he wasn't mad honestly, just getting impatient about finding the godly being who was supposed to be his rival.

He wanted to know so he flared some of his power and made Vegeta come to him quickly and that got the attention of almost everyone on the boat.

Vegeta came quick and had asked what the matter was thinking that Ash had done something to upset Lord Beerus.

Beerus told that he had asked Ash the same question he had asked Vegeta and he was getting a little fed-up and he wants to find his rival now.

Bulma had come to see what the matter was, and Vegeta had no choice but to finally tell everyone who Lord Beerus really was, and everyone was shocked to say the least and some were a little scared to know that an actual God was on the ship and could killed them all at any time.

But Beerus told he wouldn't do that, well at least not yet, as he still wanted to find the Super Saiyan God and most likely won't destroy the Earth since the food on this world put him into a good mood.

But he wants to find the Super Saiyan God, so he wants to fight so see if any of the Saiyans here is that God he's looking for.

Beerus also told that he could sense that Ash and Paul were the strongest ones here, so he was going to take them on which shocked everyone.

Ash and Paul were sacred honestly, sure they were the strongest people on the boat right now, but this was a Destroyer God, and he was asking them to fight him and that put them on edge.

But they need they had to do it, if they say no, that might piss Beerus off and he could destroy the planet as a result.

They said they would and now here they were reading to fight.

"Now don't hold back boys." Beerus said as the boys nodded.

They powered up making some wind blow up and they transformed into Super Saiyan 3's.

Beerus looked slightly impressed but other than that, nothing.

"That one Saiyan on King Kai's planet used the same transformation, I can tell you two are stronger than him, but it won't be enough." Beerus said having seen the same form from Goku earlier, but it wasn't enough and thinks this will end in the same result.

"Fine, guess we'll have to go higher, ready Paul?" Ash asked to his rival and friend.

"Yeah, let's do it!" Paul responded as Beerus raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, so you have something beyond this?" Beerus asked wondering if it was something related to the Super Saiyan God.

Ash and Paul yelled powering up further, the ship starting to shake from the power the two boys were unleashing.

The people who could sense Ki was shocked when they felt how high the boy's powers were rising.

The water was also being blown in shock waves from the power.

In a flash of light, the boys transformed again.

Whis paid special attention when they did.

Beerus looked a little surprised as well sensing how strong the two boys really were and was surprised when he saw how they looked.