The Tournament Begins

(Before Cell Games creation)

Cell, the Bio android creation who was meant for perfection, a terrible being and a powerful one.

And he was the ground gasping for breath.

He had defeated Vegeta and Trunks after gaining his Perfect form but this person!

He was even forced to use his full power but even that wasn't enough.

"How is this possible, I defeated you earlier in my Imperfect form, but now it's like that doesn't matter, I don't understand, it has been a day since I defeated you, how you get this strong?!" Cell yelled at who had caused him so much pain despite reaching perfection.

A person walked up to him and looked down at the so called 'perfect being'.

And it was none other than...

Piccolo.

"I did some training, that's all, but enough about that, it's time to finish you off once and for all." Piccolo said with his weights off his body.

"No, I won't lose to you, not you of all people!" Cell roared powering up his aura and charging at Piccolo and tried to attack him.

Key word being 'tried' as Piccolo only grabbed the opposing fist and sent his own right into Cell's gut causing him to spit up blood and spit.

"This ends now Cell, time to put you out of your misery!" Piccolo stated sending another hit into Cell's face and sending him into the sky.

Piccolo put his hands together and starting charging up a Light grenade.

Cell caught himself in the air holding his face as his nose started bleeding.

"No, how dare you, I'll destroy this entire planet!" Cell roared purely enrage now as he started charging a kamehameha but he wouldn't be fast enough as Piccolo fully charged his attack.

"Sorry but you won't have the chance to do that, Light Grenade!" Piccolo called out firing the attack towards Cell who saw it and panicked.

"No No NO, I AM PERFECT!" Cell screamed before being engulfed in the attack.

The attack being so potent that everything about Cell was destroyed, even his core has no chance of surviving to bring Cell back more powerful than before.

The attack also left a big explosion in the sky and it took about a minute for everything to calm down.

Once it did, everything was silent.

Piccolo smirked seeing this.

"Finally, I got payback on that monster." Piccolo said satisfied with himself.

Then everything suddenly went up in a flash of light.

(Kami's Lookout-Pendulum room)

Piccolo opened his eyes to see the dark room with clocks arounds, he was standing in a strange circle with the pendulum swinging back and forth.

Dende and Mr Popo were there watching.

"Piccolo, how was it." Ash said as Piccolo turned to the boy who was wearing a different outfit now.

Ash was now wearing a turquoise gi with a white knot-style obi, orange wristbands, dark green pants, and black kung fu shoes with orange stockings. (A/N: Basically, Goku's end of Z outfit but in a kid size for Ash, love this outfit)

"It was fine, I'm finally strong enough to defeat Cell, all this training has paid off." Piccolo said as that was the point of going into the Pendulum room was to put his training to the test.