Training to surpass Universe 6

"What do you mean we'll lose Earth if we lose this tournament!?" Ash called out as even Paul looked a little unnerved by this information as well, since he didn't exactly understand what was going on since the explanation was quite quick because of the lack of time.

Let's start at the beginning.

When that light came down to the planet and caused the planet to shake making Beerus wake up and attack Goku and Vegeta, he was so caught up in blasting those two that he almost blasted the person that came to planet.

Champa who looked like a fat version of Beerus, had tried to get Beerus's attention by blowing his doors down, only for the doors to get blown away from Beerus's rampage while looking for Goku and Vegeta and ended up firing onto Champa when Champa tried to get his attention again and had to dodge out of the way a few times before he got fed up with the energy attacks and let out a sonic shout to stop Beerus.

Once that was over went, it was revealed that Champa was the brother of Beerus and Vados was the older sister of Whis, and they all went inside of the home of Beerus to talk things out.

Beerus was kinda annoyed seeing Champa just eating out in his place while Whis and Vados stood quietly and Goku and Vegeta stood quietly waiting for Champa to stop eating and things were explained.

Mostly about that Champa and Vados were from Universe 6 which is the twin of Universe 7.

Goku even asked, wondering who was the stronger of the two, Beerus or Champa, though that was answered by Vados by saying that looking between the two, anyone could easily tell who was the strongest between the two gods.

Anyway, after that, Champa brought out some of the food he brought from there universe since this was a regular thing between the two since they always competed with each other.

Everyone had an egg to eat and Goku and Vegeta figured it tasted like a regular boiled egg.

Champa thought that food from Universe 6 was better than the food from universe 7, well until Beerus brought out their food.

After Ash had given Whis his ramen z, Vegeta had to make sure that they could keep convincing Whis to keep training them, so he brought out the cup ramen and oh boy, was Bulma mad at Vegeta for giving out her secret weapon just in case Beerus tried to destroy the world again if he ever got made again, which knowing Beerus, there was a big chance of it happening.

So, after waiting about 3 minutes, they all started to eat the food given for them to eat.

Champa and Vados couldn't believe taste of this food, it was absolutely delicious, though Champa tried to play it off about it not being that tasty, but Beerus saw right through that.

Champa called Beerus out on that and Beerus took offence to that and both of the GOD's approached one another menacingly and once they reach each other, they started throwing punching, blocking and countering with each other.

Goku and Vegeta moved back when they noticed the floor starting to disappear from the energy giving off of the ground and had to have their backs to the wall praying that it wouldn't reach the two of them.

Beerus and Champa were gonna keep going until Whis and Vados stopped the two from going any further in their small fight, knowing what would happen if they continued on with said fight.

The energy around the area disappeared as Goku tried to take a step into the area, only for the floor to collapse sending Goku and Vegeta falling into the floor, the room having the whole floor gone and left as a whole in the room.

Whis and Vados explained that if two Gods of Destruction fought, it would lead to the destruction of both universes belonging to said Gods.

After that, Champa came out with an idea, knowing that Gods couldn't fight with each other, but mortals could.