A time of peace, for now?

Piccolo and Gotenks couldn't believe their eyes, Buu was really gone, thought they couldn't be sure, they couldn't sense his energy anymore.

Pash dropped out of Super Saiyan 3 into his base form and fell to his knees, he put everything he had into that attack, there's no way Buu could've survived.

They waited a minute or two before they decided that the job was really done.

Piccolo walked towards the down Fusion.

"It seems that Buu is really gone, good job Pash, you really kept your word about defeating Majin Buu." Piccolo said as he couldn't believe that Buu was really gone now.

"Yeah I did, I said I would, and I know what I say, I would do, we've avenged everyone that monster killed, ChiChi, Vegeta, Gohan, everyone." Pash said feeling tired and wanting some food now.

"Good job bro, but I could've done the same thing." Gotenks said as Pash rolled his eyes.

"If that was true, then why didn't you do it then instead of playing around, that's why I got the win this time, not you." Pash stated making Gotenks flinch at the plain disrespect Pash dished out.

"Okay you got me there." Gotenks said about to revert to base form.

Only to get an idea.

"Hey, since the battle is over, let me do this really quick." Gotenks said as he got to a good distance and started powering up.

"Hey what are you doing!?" Piccolo said covering himself from the wind.

"Haaaaa!" Gotenks let out a roar as the light engulfed him.

When it died down, it was revealed that Gotenks had long golden hair like Pash had before and no eyebrow, an aura with electricity sparking around his form.

"Yeah, that's right!" Gotenks called out now in his own Super Saiyan 3 form.

Piccolo looked surprised as Pash just rolled his eyes.

"You can become a Super Saiyan 3 as well?" Piccolo questioned as Gotenks smirked.

"Yeah I'm awesome." Gotenks said feeling a bit cocky.

"Yeah it's great and all, but you forgot one little detail about it." Pash said getting Gotenks attention.

"Huh, what do you mean?" Gotenks questioned as Pash looked at him.

"You've been for a while since you fought Buu so it's about to happen any moment now that you're using Super Saiyan 3." Pash said as Gotenks still looked confused.

"What do you me..."Gotenks suddenly went still before he glowed and suddenly defusing back into Goten and Trunks.

"Huh, what happened?" Goten said no longer fused.

"I don't get it." Trunks said as he was confused.

"You two seemed to forget that using Super Saiyan 3 cuts the Fusion time down by a lot, you have to use it quickly, how did you forget that much?" Pash questioned as the two looked sheepish from hearing, they had forgotten about that.

"We forgot." Goten and Trunks said together as Piccolo face palmed and Pash got up sighing.

"Definitely a good thing I fought Buu and you didn't, you would've lost for sure." Pash said as he started wanting towards the door to the outside would.

It was time to tell the others the good news.

"Come on you guys, let's go, the job is done here and we need to restore everything to normal." Pash told as they nodded.