Both Fight and Tournament continues

Ash and Paul groaned, this time their fight had ended in another draw, they were sure that one of them would win this time around.

The other Z fighters were a little stumped as well, they didn't expect the boys fight to end in a draw, it was really unexpected.

Vegeta and Piccolo were really ticked that it ended in a draw, after the argument they both had when the fight started, they were sure that one of the boys would prove their better than the other, but it just didn't happened.

Goku was also shocked but mainly impressed, he didn't know the boys had this much power in them, Piccolo was right, Ash was definitely stronger then they were during the Cell games, it makes him proud, he really didn't have anything to worry about for the next generation had things covered.

Videl didn't even know what to say.

Gohan only looked on surprised, he didn't really know the depths of the boys power and didn't think it would be this great, they had really surprised him with how strong they were.

Goten and Trunks were surprised as well, they knew their brothers were stronger than them by a lot but this was really surprising to see how far they went, but they were also a little ticked that neither actually won, they were talking about how their own brother was going to win and then this happened.

ChiChi and Bulma sat back down with a sigh, they were both really betting on their own respected child to win but it looks like they were too evenly matched to get the actually win.

The spectators were still to shocked to say anything about this honestly.

Hercule was still close to peeing his pants.

"Well folks, I honestly don't know what to make to make about this, we've never had a draw here before." The announcer told as Ash and Paul got up and reverted to their base states.

"Well this sucks." Ash said dusting himself off, he really wanted to win this time around.

"Yeah, it really does, but can't do anything about it now." Paul said dusting himself as well.

"What are we gonna do, my Mom really wanted the prize money for us to live better at home?" Ash asked as they went through their food really fast.

Not surprising when you have 3 half blooded Saiyans living under the same roof.

"We'll just tell the announcer we've consider this a draw and you can have the prize money, my family's rich so I don't need it." Paul said not wanting to make a big deal out of all this.

"Really, you'd do that Paul." Ash said a little surprised that Paul would do this.

"Don't make me repeat myself." Paul said as he and Ash walked up to the announcer and tapped him getting his attention.

"Huh, yes." The announcer said seeing the kids.

"Yeah, the fights a draw, but give the prize money to Ash, since we lost and won at the same time, we get both spots of the winner and runner up right?" Paul questioned as the announcer thought about it.

The announcer thought about that but wasn't sure.

He grabbed the attention of a helper who came up.

The announcer asked about Paul's words and said that it was technically possible if the two agreed on this.

"Excuse me everyone, since this match was a draw and the two fighters agreed on this, they will be given the prize money of the winner and runner up spot!" The announcer stated out loud as the people were surprised by this but were okay with it since it did make some sense.