The birth of the Fusion Warrior!

Master Roshi, Bulma, Krillin and Oolong were playing poker while ChiChi and Videl were playing with Marron.

Yamcha suddenly came into the room.

"Hey guys." Yamcha called out to the group.

"What's up Yamcha?" Videl asked to the scar man.

"Well, it's Fusion time, Trunks and Goten and Ash and Paul have mastered the form." Yamcha told knowing they were going to test the Fusion out now.

"So the boys are ready to give it a try huh." Roshi said knowing this was something they had to see.

"Cool, I say we all go watch." Krillin said getting up along with the others.

"Yeah, this should be interesting." Bulma said walking along.

"Are Trunks and Goten one boy, or Ash and Paul mommy?" Marron asked to her mother.

"No, not yet sweet heart." 18 said as he carried her daughter out of the palace.

The whole group left the palace to see the guardian of the earth, his assistant and the boys out and about.

"So um, if you could fuse together with somebody and it could be anybody in the world, who would it be, hypothetically?" Krillin asked to his master.

"Gosh, that's a tough one, but I think I'd pick your old girlfriend Maron." Roshi said remembering Krillin's ex.

"Right on, bald and beautiful, so deadly." Krillin said.

"Oh dear, what are we going to call our new combined sons, Bulma?" ChiChi asked to the blue haired women.

"huh?" Bulma was confused.

"Let's see, Goten and Trunks, what about Trunkten, that's weird, maybe something like Gotrunks would be better, and I can't think of something for Ash and Paul." ChiChi said trying to think of what to call the boys after the Fusion.

"Hey why are you racking your brain, the Fusion's only temporary, it only last abut 30 minutes or so." Bulma said thinking this wouldn't be a worry to think about.

"True, but still a name would be nice." ChiChi said as the group finally made it to Piccolo and the boys.

"This outta be good." Yamcha said walking over.

"You guys go first, me and Paul will go second." Ash said as he and Paul moved to Piccolo's side to wait and see how Goten and Trunks preform first.

Goten and Trunks nodded as he powered up their energies.

Piccolo was keeping an eye on their energies to make sure they don't get out of sync.

"Hey Trunks, hold your power back a bit." Piccolo said noticing Trunks energy starting to go too far.

"I can try, there." Trunks said fixing the problem.

"Yes, that's perfect, your levels are exactly the same, okay whenever your ready." Piccolo said as the boys nodded and Ash and Paul watched carefully to see if these two make a mistake or not.

"This is it." Yamcha said getting excited to see this Fusion.

Goten and Trunks nodded to each other and started to the poses.

"Fusion-Ha!" Goten and Trunks called out doing the final poses but Ash, Paul and Piccolo noticed a error in the second pose.

Goten and Trunks glowed together making a bright light appear.

ChiChi and Bulma looked surprised.

Roshi nodded seeing this.

The two boys bodies started phasing into one another.