✎ 3

°•*

"I know you told me to stay away but I just can't."

The boy casted his loving gaze upon the girl's sullen expression. It was she that plagued his mind for many empty and meaningless days. The girl that caused many sleepless nights, many unnecessary disputes.

"Well I can."

Angelic appearance and sweet-natured, that's all she was. So sweet but yet so bitter. How could such spiteful words leave her soft lips?

"I don't want you to. Please don't stay away."

°•*

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS.

The duo was never a trouble, mainly because it never visited you. You were always sleeping peacefully and soundly until these dreams about that certain boy began creeping into your head — leaving you restless.

Strange enough all of them — absolutely every single one — held a romantic meaning. It was rather a heated controversy caused by your refusal to accept his feelings or unbreakable bond that the two of you shared.

Love was the main spice to every single one.

And tonight was no different — you were once again knocked out of your beauty sleep when the dream embraced your mind. It all felt so realistic, his feelings, his loving gaze and sugary words — he felt real.

"Who are you. . ." You mumbled underneath your deep breaths as cold sweat sprinted down your straightened back.

The boy visits your dreams every single night yet you still aren't able to make out his facial features. It's like you were talking to a person hidden among thick layer of fog.

The only thing that you were able to feel and hear was his soft-spoken demeanour. Whenever he'd open his mouth — butterflies would come out instead of words.

His euphonious voice and alluring words were accompanied by the knowing-all and caring glances that he'd deliver into your eyes.

His appearance in your dream is not something to be forgotten.

Now the question burned your mind and scarred your curiosity more than ever, forcing you to harbour an unbearable desire for an answer.

WHO ARE YOU?

°•*

The next morning you woke up by the loud noises coming from outside of your Marui Pod. Usually, you'd stop for a minute to collect your thoughts however the irritating noises managed to snatch your interest before you could do so.

Taking a quick glance outside, you were speechless to find all the Metkayna clan standing in a singular crowd, circulating around some creatures that your eyes has never witnessed before.

"I foreseen this coming, nobody listened." Your mother remarked as she scooted beside you, eyeing the situation unfold dubiously.