{𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕-1}𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧☹︎

"𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚢𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜"

"𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜"

"𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞...𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗"

_____________________________________

"Yn do you really want to go there?"*a lady said to her 18yrs old daughter who is getting ready to go another city for her higher studies*

"Yes eomma i really want and don't worry about me nah!! I will be fine there as unnie also live there..on my off days i will go and visit her"*the girl said to her mother with a charming smile on her face*

"What i can do as you really want to go there..*sigh*come and have your breakfast after that you need to go right..!?"*she said and left from there*

*Sigh*"hope everything will be fine..!! And hope i will not see him anymore there"*she said and get ready then came to downstairs*

------------------------------------------

"Are you ready!?"

"Yes appa i am ready let's go..!"

*They headed to there car and stand *

"Eomma i know you are worrying about me..don't worry oky and take rest don't over work"*she said as strict daughter her mother chuckled at her words..*

"Oky madam now go.."

"Bye"*smiled at her*

---------------------------------

"Bye daughter..take care yourself"*her dad said to her before she left the city*

"You too appa and please tell eomma to not worry about me!! I will be fine there"*she said and bid her bye to her dad..then went inside*

------------------------

"Finally i came to my dream place..it's all i want from my childhood but there is another thing i want but......"

"Yn!??"

*I was on my thoughts but i heared someone calling me and its strange because unnie don't know i am here nor my other friends live here!! So i turned back but i was hella shocked to see her here*

"Sana!?"*shocked*

"Hii my baby..welcome to Seoul!!"*she hugged her*

"Sana what are you doing here!?"*i was so shocked that i didnot hugged her back*

*She giggled*"sorry but i also came to study here"

"But you said you are going to abroad with your family"*i said to her*

"Let's go to my apartment we will talk there...."*said and left with yn to her apartment*

------------------------------------------------------

Yn pov-

*I came to her apartment and then got freshned up fast...and then she came with some food and give me but i was so desperate to know why she is here*

"I will eat later..but tell me what are you doing here..!? You are supposed to go abroad with your parents!?"*i asked in one go*

"Wait wait...girl so, i came here because i know you are coming here..i said to my parents that i will study here with you...and luckily they agreed.."*she said with a smile*

"But you should've told me first..!!"*i said with a angry pout*

"Sorry i thought to give you a surprise my baby..."*she said with a cute innocent smile..which always melt my heart*

"Aish!!oky oky.."