{𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕-2}𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒆♫︎

"yn get ready first...we are late"*putting her shoes on she is yelling from downstairs as they are late*

"I am ready Sana...let's go.."*she said coming towards her*

"I am so nervous Sana.."

"Don't be my sweetheart..let's go"*they said and headed to outside*

-------------------------------------------------

"Ms.yn and Ms.sana so you two are new here right!?"*teacher asked to them while reading their bio data*

"Yes mam we are new here...!!"*both said to her with a concern face*

"Hmm...you both go to your class Ms.lee will show you your classroom"*giving their files back she said to them they nodded to her*

"Ms.lee please show them their classroom"*she said to the class teacher*

"Come with me children's..i am going to that room"*she said with a smile*

"Yes mam"

-------------------------------------------------------

"Students we have new students here..."*they all excited to know who are they*

"Yn and Sana come inside"*they both come inside*

After introducing theirself they sit with new students all the students were so good with them but only few girls were got pissed off

After teacher left yn and Sana were talking as they both sit together but those girls come to them with a attitude

"Hey are you both sure to study here?"*they said in a sarcastic way*

"Ofcourse we came here to study...what do you think"*Sana asked her with the same attitude*

"Already starting showing your true colours b!tch"*she raised her voice*

"Listen we came here to study...not for stupid talks..so please"*yn said to them*

Jenna and her team was about to said further but their class monitor stop them and they left from there now this is lunch time yn and Sana also went to cafetaria

Yn and Sana was sitting quietly at cafetaria eating their food silently but then they heared all the girl screaming in excitement so they think what happened now...as they both turned their head.. something unexpected which yn don't want to see she saw....

There were some boys who were bullying a boy so mercylessly and all the students are enjoying without caring...you both were so far from them so you both don't able to see those boys face clearly but you can say there were three boys who were bullying that another guy....

You and Sana wants to stop them but a boy came to you both and told you both to not interfere in their matter or it will be not good for you both so both didnot went as today is your new and first day.....

-------------------------------------

"This college isnot that good at all!thank God i am also here with you.."Sana said to you while putting her books inside the locker

"Hmm...i guess so,there are so many bullies...!!"you sighed at her talk as she is right...

"Those boys beat that guy really very badly he was not able to stand properly"you feel bad for that boy...

"Hmm...let's go now everyone already left"Sana said and locked her locker

"It's better if you keep your mouth shut girl.."he said smirk at you as you just flinched by the boys appearance

"W..who are you..!?"

"Hahaha...you dont even know me..and you were feel pity for that mtfkr huh?"he said and soon his eyes darkened and he came closer to you you were backing off and he was coming more closer to you...

"Go away..what are you doing...!?"Sana said angrily to him...

Sana held your hand and started dragging you with her but that boy held your another hand from behind and his grief was too tight on your hand that you were feeling pain so much you hissed in pain Sana stopped at her spot...

"let her hand free b!tch"she said angrily to him...

"Keep your mouth shut girl otherwise it will be not oky for you..."he said to her angrily with his dark gaze...

"And babygirl it will be more fun with you come tonight at my place"he said and winked at you..

You got angry by his behaviour so you slapped him really hard on his right cheek...he looked at you more angrily..

"Shut up your mouth i am not that type of girl you are thinking..."you said and left...

"You will regret for this !! I will make sure to ruin your life..!!"he said while holding his right cheek

"Hey Jack?what happened??"his friend called him from behind while looking at two of your disappearing figure

"Hey why are you holding your cheek like that like someone slapped you!?"as he said jack glared at him

"Do you know this two girls?"jack asked to him

"Yes! They are at my class!! Why?what happened?"

"What is the name of that black dress girl?"

"Yn!"he said to jack...

"Yn Haan!!"he murmured yn's name angrily