Love

3rd Person

The morning is going great, now the class are now are learning to hunt.

"Okay kids this lesson now, we are going to learn how to hunt." Misheye said. The kids cheered, they were really excited. The omega giggled.

"Alright. Alright. Settle down. Okay since we have a new student today. Let's tell Tuk what these two nets do." He says, holding up two different nets. A girl, a beta raised her hand first. "Go ahead Tyrani."

"The right net is for shallow water fishing and the left net is for deep water fishing." She explained. Misheye nodded and gave the girl a smile, "Very good Tyrani. You've been listening. I'm proud." He praised the girl, who blushed.

"Now can someone else tell Tuk why we use different nets for different purposes." Another girl, an alpha spoke up. "Go ahead Ryn." The girl looked at Tuk, and blushed at how pretty she is. Misheye saw this and smirked at the 9 year-old.

"T-The shallow water net is for catching a large amount of smaller fish, and the deep water net is for catching big fish." She explained, staring at Tuk, who blushed at the young alpha. "Thank you, Ryn." The normally loud beta said timidly. "Yeah, you're welcome, Tuktirey." The alpha said confidently with a smirk. She went to sit next to Tuk. Misheye looked at the two with a soft smile and cleared his throat.

"Alright kids this week we will all be practicing shallow water fishing and at the end of our lesson we take our catch home, and show families what we caught." He explained. The class cheered, they were really happy. "Okay. Calm down. We haven't even gotten our nets yet. I will go get them, in the meantime enjoy yourselves. My sister will be watching you until I get back." He said, then walked away, bumping hips with his twin who chuckled.

Misheye

I just made it to the storage marui pod, and picked up nets for my students. My ears perked at a rustling noise, I looked behind me and saw the clan warriors and warriors-in-training getting their weapons. It must be time for training. I had gotten my nets and was about to head back, until I heard a voice I really wish I didn't.

"Hey Misheye." an irritating voice purred out my name. My eye twitched as I let out an agitated sigh. I turned to the owner of the voice and looked at him a blank stare.

Mowane. He is one of the warriors-in-training, and unfortunately one of Aonung's skxawng friends. He's an alpha, a distasteful one in my opinion. He is always hitting on me and trying to get me to be his mate. As if, he's an asshole and I blame him for Aonung's behavior.

"What Mowane?" I asked monotonously. He smirked and his friends were hyping him up for whatever reason. He looked at me with that sickening smirk I loathe.

"Why not you and I get together. I mean Awa'atlu's most eligible bachelor and most beautiful. The people would rave. We all know I would be a great alpha for you." He said with confidence. I was disgusted.

"Okay. Listen carefully Mowane. I do not have any feeling for you, and I will never allow a skxawng like you to be my alpha." Lo'ak is my alpha, "Now I have a class to teach so bye, see you hopefully never." Before he could say anything else, I ran out and back to the beach.