I See You

Tsireya was the first one the marui, her family following after they were knocked out of their shock. She ran and ran as fast as her legs can possibly can. She could feel the ache in her legs, but ignored it. Her twin was awake and she would be by his side once again. Her twin, her moon, her lifeline.

The Sully family minus Lo'ak were on the beach, they heard an onslaught of footsteps and were shocked to see the Ole'eyktan's family running past them. They looked to each other in question and ran as well, following behind the family.

Neteyam caught up to Tsireya, "What is wrong?" He asked his mate, but she just ignored him and managed to run faster. She was so in the zone, the young alpha wasn't allowing anything to slow her down. The Sully family was confused, Neteyam was the only one who Tsireya would talk to for weeks, now she just looked like a woman on a mission.

Jake ran next to Tonowari and Neytiri to Ronal. "What is going on?" Jake asked the man. Ronal looked at Jake with a smile and teary eyes, which honestly startled the man. "Misheye is awake." When the Sully family heard that their hearts became lighter and bright smiles illuminated their faces.

Neytiri sighed as she looked at the sky in happiness, "Thank you Great Mother." The older beta cried as she held Ronal's hand as they ran together. Kiri and Tuk had happy smiles and they let out laughter of happiness. Neteyam was relieved, he was starting to worry the omega was going to be sleeping for a long time. Jake looked at Tonowari with a smile.

"I am happy for you, brother." He said and Tonowari smiled back, just a bright.

Rotxo was walking back home when he saw the chief's family and the Sully family. He was confused and Aonung stopped towards him, "Come on, Misheye is awake." He said before continuing to run.

The once frozen boy shook out of his stupor, by Kiri who grabbed his hand pulled him with her, "Come on, skxawng. Get your head out of the clouds." She chastised. Rotxo finally caught up with the situation and a big ass smile lit up his whole face as he began running fast, this time dragging Kiri.

...

It took a couple minutes, but Tsireya finally reached the medical marui. She immediately looked inside and looked around as she let out tired gasp.

"Hello, my Sun." The young alpha heard then turned around fast to see her twin. He was really awake. She looked him over, he looked healthy, his hair was longer, his eyes seemed more vibrant, and he looked beautiful with a serene smile on his face. She started tearing up, and her shoulder were beginning to tremble. The omega smiled and opened his arms for the girl.

"Will you not hug your twin?" Misheye teased, and Tsireya broke down. She let out a loud sob and launched herself at the omega, sending them both to the ground.

"Please...please, never leave me again." She begged as she cried into her twins chest. Misheye smiled down at the sobbing alpha and sat up a little. He affectionately stroked the girl's head in an effort to calm her down, then tilted her head upwards so that she was looking up at him.

"I promise to never leave you again." Misheye said as she wiped away his twins tears, "Besides, you know what they say about the Sun and the Moon?" Tsireya sniffed and looked at the omega with a smile

"They are forever intertwined." They both said as the leaned their foreheads together.

...

Soon everyone who was running was there as well. The entered the medical marui to see the twin, talking to each other while cuddled up. They smiled at the scene.

Misheye's ears perked as the sound of footsteps in the marui. He turned around and smiled. the omega got up fast. "Mother! Father!" He yelled as he ran to his parents who embraced him tightly. Ronal let out tears as she held her youngest sons face.