Mating

(WARNING: NSFW CONTENT)

Third

The ride to the cave was a silent, but the love and lust between the Na'vi was evident. Now, it wasn't awkward, it was peaceful. The alpha and omega found comfort and peace within each others present.

They couldn't bear to be apart at time, and everyone could see it. Wherever Misheye was, there right behind him with his arms wrapped around the younger. They were one soul, one love. Misheye is the moon to Lo'ak's stars, the calm ocean to Lo'ak's storm. Not normally together, but that's what makes them work.

The two finally reached the cave and walked inside quietly. Misheye's heart was going so fast, the omega didn't know what to do with himself. He just wanted his alpha to take, but at the same time he was scared. Their families don't know about their relationship, or so he thinks. What if they don't approve, what if they tear them apart? His ears deflated at the thought irculationg his head.

Lo'ak noticed his omega's mood and crept up behind Misheye, and wrapped his hands around the younger's waist. Nothing was said, but the clearly understood each other.

Lo'ak planted small kisses and kitten licks on the nape of his omega. Misheye let out little moans and whimpers, fully accepting the pleasure the taller was giving.

After creating his marks, Lo'ak turned Misheye, who was still in his arm around to face him. He held his omega's face and gently lifted it do that they were making eye contact.

"Hey, If you're having doubts about this, I completely understand if you don't want to fully mate now. It is completely your choice, my love." Lo'ak whispered gently, then gave his omega's little butterfly kisses.

Misheye's mind was muddled with love and pleasure. And that's when he knew. He knew he wanted Lo'ak as his mate, his alpha, his kids future father.

The omega slowly trailed his hand up his alpha's body, to his shoulders, sending sensual sparks down the taller's spine. Then he wrapped his arms around Lo'ak's neck and pulled the alpha down gently.

"Lo'ak. Make love to me please."

...

At those words, Lo'ak lost all the restraint he had. He cock straining against his loincloth. He needed his omega, now. He quickly pinned the metkayina to the glowing cave wall. Misheye let out a little whimper, pain or pleasure, probably both, he couldn't tell.

The omega looked up at the alpha and shivered at the hungry look etched in the boy's eyes.

Lo'ak looked down at his omega with a predatory look, then swooped down the capture the soft, sweet lips of the Na'vi he adores. The alpha kitten licked the lips of the metkayina, who more willingly opened them, allowing the lust and love filled alpha devour the tasty cavern of his lover.

Lo'ak slid his hands on the hips of the whimpering boy writhing under him. The atmosphere was full of it, you could almost feel the love rolling off the couple. Both felt as if they were on cloud nine. Lo'ak slowly picked up the omega, then set both of them on the soft grass. He pulled the metkayina on his lap, the smaller body fitting perfectly to his, as if Eywa knew they were made for each other.

The alpha male started trailing kisses down the younger's neck. Pulling a moan from the omega, which sent waves of arousal to his cock.

"You make the cutest moans, baby boy." Lo'ak says as he sucks on the sensitive skin on Misheye's neck. "Come on, make so more for your alpha. You want to right."