The Cove of Ancestors

Misheye giggled as Lo'ak lifted him onto Kilvere. Lo'ak then got on attaching his queue. He then tapped the omega's thigh.

"Tighten your legs and hold on to me tight." Lo'ak said as adjusted the younger's body. Misheye wrapped his arms around his alpha's midsection and laid his head on Lo'ak's shoulder.

"Like this." He whispered gently causing the older boy to shiver and his heart to race. "Yes yawne very good." The omega visibly melted at the praise.

With a yip, Kilvere flew up immediately, causing Misheye to let out a shriek at the sudden force. He wrapped his arms tighter and shut his eyes. Lo'ak let out a loud yell and turned to the shaking boy behind him.

"I got you Misheye, open your eyes." He said and the omega listened. Misheye slowly opened his eye slowly and was instantly taken aback the view of the sky. A smile formed on his face as he laughed. Lo'ak laughed as well and told Kilvere to go faster.

"THIS IS AMAZING!" Misheye shouted as he looked below and saw his village, to his they looked like tiny fishes. His eyes sparkled more as he looked upon the water. Misheye touched his chest as he hears HER heartbeat once again. He reveled in it as he feels it in the sky as well.

"You can have this everyday?" He asked airly as he ran his arm through one of the clouds. "It's so amazing." The clouds, the sky, the wind in his hair

Lo'ak looked at his omega with tender eyes, "If you would allow me to. I would make sure you have it everyday as well Ma'Sheye." He says. The omega looked at Lo'ak with the same look and smiled.

"I do Ma'Lo'ak. I always do." He says gently.

The two slowly lean it towards each other with lidded eyes. It was euphoric as their lips met, they felt as if it their hearts were beating at the same time, moving at the same rhythm. Lo'ak brought his hand to Misheye's face and deepened this kiss.

Though the moment was interrupted by a shriek from Kilvere, the teenagers look at the Ikran and back at each other. The two let out a loud belly laugh. The omega swatted the alpha's shoulder.

Misheye pet the ikran softly, "Aww don't laugh Lo'ak! Kil just wants attention." He says giggling a little. "Ignore him Kil, he just a big meanie." The omega cooed, getting a soft purr from the creature. Lo'ak looked at the two incredulously.

"Hey aren't you supposed to be my ikran." He says playfully. Kilvere just turned the other way, giving her undivided attention to the omega as Lo'ak gasped dramatically. "The betrayal."

"Don't mad she loves me more than you." Misheye jokes. Lo'ak looked at him in surprise, then pouts. He then develops a dangerous smirks as he gets an idea.

Misheye let out a loud shriek as Kilvere did a sudden flip. "Lo'ak! I know you did that on purpose!" He screams as he holds on tighter to the laughing alpha. "I don't know what you mean my love." He says feigning innocence as he lands Kilvere on the beach. The pouty omega got of the Ikran and stomps on the beach.

"Babe, where you goin?" Lo'ak asked as he shooed Kilvere away. Misheye stopped and turned angrily at the alpha. "You are not allowed to touch me for the week!" He said and them stomped away to find his twin and big brother.

"Wait! Babe! Wait!" Lo'ak shouts as he runs after Misheye. The older villagers saw this and shook their heads,

Teenagers these days.

...

"I wish I had been there," Kiri said as the teenagers gathered by the rocks and as Lo'ak retold his story about what happened during outside the reef. "The ocean has gifted you with a gift, brother." She finishes with a look of awe.