Trust Me

Misheye

I was asleep as I hear the morning calls of the animals. I grunted as my body feels heavy. It took me a couple seconds to adjust, and when I did, I stretched and looked outside, and saw the sun was starting to rise. I smiled, the sunrise is always the best part of my day, after sunset of course.

After watching the sunrise, I grabbed some clothes and headed to the river in the forest. I stripped myself down and begun cleaning myself thoroughly. I giggled at the little fishes tickling my toes. After about an hour I got out of the water and dried off. I brushed out my hair and decided to leave it out today. I put on my outfit and matching flower crown. I must say I look so amazing.

Afterwards I headed to the marui pod and grabbed my basket

Afterwards I headed to the marui pod and grabbed my basket. I then went to the cove and began gathering some food for breakfast. I scavenged around and grabbed a few crabs. I put down the basket and dived in the water, I swam around for awhile until I found what I was looking for. I grabbed my dagger and cut a few lines of seaweed and a little kelp. I felt movement on my left and smiled as a turtle came towards me. It gave it some head pats and a piece of seaweed.

The turtle gave me affectionate chirps and nuzzled my nose before swimming off. I swan back to shore and put my stuff in the basket and went back home.

...

As I got home I started a fire and put I pot over it to start boiling the water, then I cleaned the crabs and chopped the seaweed. When the water started boiling I put the crabs in to cook. When the crabs were cooked, I began to take out the meat and put that aside. I then added the seaweed, kelp and spices in the pot, I stirred it around then let it simmer. My ears perked as I hear footsteps coming towards me.

"Hello father." I said with smile. My father smiled back and kissed my head.

"Hello, son. What are you making?" He asked and I rolled my eyes, but answered anyway. "I'm making crab porridge, father." I say with a giggle as I see his eyes light up. "You and Ao are always hungry." He looked offended and cleared his throne.

"Well I'm a big man and Aonung is a growing young man we need to eat." I rolled my eyes at the reasoning. Then I see Tsireya enter.

"Yeah well at least save some for us or at the very least let us eat." My twin said, from behind father. "The both of you eat like tsurak." She came over and gave me a kiss on my cheek and vice versa. Our father rolled his eyes at us. Rude.

"I must agree with the twins my husband. You and our eldest son are quite the eaters." Mother said as she walked in with Aonung. We laughed as they looked at mother dumbfounded. I giggled and walked towards mother. I kissed her on the cheek and rubbed her stomach.

"Good morning, mother, young one." I said, she looked at me with a warm smile.

"Goodmorning my son." She said, then I helped her sit down.