I'm walking down the street going to a coffee shop. There are some tables outside of the shop and I decide I want to sit outside because the morning was beautiful. It's 8:05 as I enter the coffee shop. I order a big glass of coffee and a croissant with chocolate.I say my goodbyes to the worker and exit the shop to sit outside. It's good that I don't have a smartphone cause I'm able to be in the moment and enjoy my breakfast with gratitude. After I eat my breakfast I head to the club that the Toman's gang are going to celebrate at. Even tho it's still early to go there it won't hurt me.

Half an hour later I'm almost there. Anxiety fills me as I think once again who I'm going to face. Mikey. I'm almost at the door and the guard is standing there with crossed arms.

"Do I really need to show my ID?" I say opening my arms, palms up.

He shakes his head.

"No ID's no nothing today. The club is reserved for private party. We are closed." I frown.

"What? I'm just one person, I won't bother whoever is celebrating." I say trying so hard to convince him but all my hopes are broken when he shakes his head.

"We're closed."  he stresses the words with his tone.

For a moment I stand there wondering what to do. No, I can't come back with empty hands, I'm going to be holding my head in them if this happens. I need to do something.

"It's okay, let her in." says a deep voice behind me.

I look back in confusion and then the world stops.

"M-Mikey?" I ask. His eyes turn to my my face. Looking casual and calm. He's not surprised to see me. It's like... Maybe he doesn't even miss me.

"Hi, Sanya." he says my full name which makes me feel bad. He never called me that.

He walks up to us and I twitch paniced because I have no idea what's about to happen or if this is even real.

"You heard me, Jeff." he says.

"Whatever man." the person moves away from the door and I'm too nervous to do anything. I just stand there. I won't open the door.

Mikey walks infront of me and opens the door. He turns around to look at me and I'm still standing there.

"Are you going to come in or?" he asks but not a note of arrogance or agression in his tone.

"Uhm, yes." I say and I get in. He closes the door behind me and I'm still standing there in one place not knowing what to do.

He stops next to me and tells me.

"Do whatever you want. You wanted to come here." and then he goes to the bar.

His words were so cold. I watch him as he talks with the bartender and then says something to him. Whispers something to him. This is the only person who I can't be angry with. No matter what he does I feel like I won't get angry. I may get angry but it won't be for long... At least when I was younger and we saw each other it was like that. Because when I get angry I can hurt people. And I would never want to hurt him. If it was anyone else I would be throwing tables around but not this time. Not with him.

I sit on a table next to the walls and grab the menue. There is strong alcohol, soft alchol, cocktails. For food there are only some sandwiches, burgers and fries. The bartender comes to me and asks me what I would want. I order a cocktail but I'll try to drink it slowly, because it would be bad if I drink too much. Alcohol makes people not take things seriously, make mistakes and mostly... Tell the truth. I have yet to convice Mikey to let me into Toman which I don't know how I'm going to do, leave aside if I spill the tea and accidentally tell him that I'm from black death. I will probably rest in piece after that.