Mikey's POV:

"And how exactly are we going to do that?" Draken yells.

I slam my fist on the table.

"I already said I don't know!" we stare at each other.

He's on the other side of the table standing on his feet and I'm right across from him in the exact same position. I feel like I'm about to get in a huge physical fight with my best friend. Something that hasn't happend in years. Everybody else is sitting quietly watching the spectacle infront of them.

I take out a breath trying to relax.

"If we show up they're going to recognise our faces. Each one of the executives. We must send someone who doesn't have such a high crime record." I say as I look down to the table, thinking.

"Ania." I hear Draken say. I lift my head up. "The secretary. I think she doesn't have any crime record at all." I think throught the idea and there is no reason why it wouldn't work.

"What if she panics too much like the scardy cat she is and they get too suspicious?" Mitsuya asks calmly.

"I'm gonna take care of it." I say decisively.

We talk through some of the details about the plan quickly and ten I head for the door in a hurry to catch Ania before she leaves work.

I'm desparate. We had to stay low for a few days and then begin planning how we're going to get Sani out of prison. Few days? Who am I even lying to it's been a week and I have to confess that it's way too boring without her attitude and the problems she makes from time to time.

I miss it...
Or more like I miss her?

No. Not this voice in my head. Shut up. I shouldn't get attached.

Again...

I spot Ania at the end of the hall way, waiting for the elevator with her bag on her shoulder, ready to leave.

"An, wait!" I call out and she looks at me. She smiles kindly.

"What is it?" she asks.

"I need you to do something for me." I say and she sees the seriousness on my face and in my voice. I can see the way her expression changes. She's scared now.

"Do what?"

"It's a little complicated. You have to go to the 'central vietnamese prison' and say that you want to visit a friend there. Sanya Honda. From there-"

"-Sorry, I should go." She says in a hurry when the elevator doors open trying to escape me.

I grab her hand and yank her back.

"What? Let me go! "She yells trying to struggle against me.

The doors close and I push her away from the elevator and press for it to go to the floors below us so that she wouldn't try anything. I look at her and she doesn't seem so happy now.

" It's not a request anymore." I say changing my mind.

" And what if I don't want to do it? I'm going to be fired, huh?! Cause I prefer this than getting into jail!" She yells.

I get closer to her. Intimidatingly close and she steps back a little bit.

"No. You won't be fired." I say and I lower my head so that I can be closer to her level "You will be killed. So choose." I say.