The three of us played for another 30 minutes before Nat called me,saying that they were coming. Ten minutes later we heard a group laughter from behind the door and we all turned around to look at the door expecting them. A loud thud was heard before somebody began laughing like a maniac and then the others followed him or her too. We waited for a few seconds as they didn't stop laughing and not entering the room. Mikey groaned out in frustration as we waited until the door opened finally and we saw them all with smiles on their faces. Rose had the biggest smile on her face as she had her hand on her red face and Nat was laughing silently with her hand on Rose's shoulder. A small smile tugged on my face.

"Why are you guys acting like you are already drunk?" Draken asked annoyed.

"Cause we actually are. We had a little pre-game.'' Chifuyu explained as they began taking their seats.

"Um,actually only Nat and Chifuyu were pre-gaming,cause they obviously couldn't wait 20 minutes for us!" Rose complained but she still had a hilarious smirk on her face. They shared a silent glare with Nat before Nat suddenly snorted and began laughing and Rose followed her.

Mikey rolled his eyes.

"Jeez,and you're not even drunk and acting like a fucking dumbass. I guess it's just in your natuse." Mikey shrugged as he was looking at Rose.

Rose re-directed her glare at Mikey and suddenly her smile dropped. I said something before she could.

"Oh,come on,like you and Draken are not the same." I rolled my eyes.

Mikey looked at me and just huffed.

Sokolo put a bag on the table and everybody looked at him. He began taking bottles out of it. He took two bottles of vodka and one bottle of wine. Reino who was on his right grabbed the wine and passed it to Rose who was on his other side.

"And that's for you.'' he said and she grabbed it thanking him.

Jesus,a whole bottle.

I clapped my hands.

"Okay so let's start!"I exclaimed.

Nat got up and took some of the plastic glasses as she began walking around the table putting them infront of everybody. When she went to Mikey he shook his head and index finger.

"Nope,not for me." she didn't question him and just began walking over to Draken on the other side.

I frowned.

He said he wanted to get drunk.

"Why not? It's gonna be fun!" I nudged his arm.

"Well,somebody has to watch after you and I know these drunk fools won't be able to do it. They won't be able to look after themselves alone,leave aside after you." he replied.

This was a bit strange,but I didn't question him.

"Well,then you better look after all of us.'' I said with a smile.

He looked at me for a moment before smiling and the he nodded once and looked back ahead.

Once we began drinking the vodka we began talking. Every time I drank from the vodka I made a disgusted face. I wamted to throw up at the taste.

"Here." Mikey said and put his coca-cola can infront of me as I was just taking a sip from my vodka with a disgusted look on my face.

I swallowed it and quickly reached for the can,almost knocking it over and took two large sips of it to wash away the taste.

Just as I looked ahead with watery eyes a laughter next to me pierced the air. I turned my head with a smile to Mikey "Wha-ha-hat?" I asked with laugher. He shook his head as he didn't reply and just laughed a bit more and I began laughing too. "It's disgusting!" I complained once we stopped laughing.